What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: PAC-12 Championship vs Arizona

I think the trophy is nice, but the ones we won in X-Country are better

kaKO.jpg

I'm sure they will all get along in the trophy case

I had to listen to the game using IHeartRadio, as I was at a track meet all day. I'm up watching the game that I DVRd. I never watch a sporting event after I've already seen/heard it, or know the score. However, I really like this team, and truly want to watch it.

Today is one of those days where it is nice to belt out that "I'm proud to be a Buffalo."

I had to listen to the game using IHeartRadio, as I was at a track meet all day. I'm up watching the game that I DVRd. I never watch a sporting event after I've already seen/heard it, or know the score. However, I really like this team, and truly want to watch it.

Today is one of those days where it is nice to belt out that "I'm proud to be a Buffalo."

You're right .. it IS a great day to be Buff!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Pretty cool

“The job that Tad Boyle has done at Colorado, and what Colorado represents for the future of the Pac-12, I can make the argument that there's been no greater gift to college basketball in the Pac-12 than adding Colorado,” Arizona coach Sean Miller said. “I wish them the best in the NCAA tournament. Whoever draws them is running into a hungry, well-coached, disciplined team.”

I don't know if this has been mentioned. But the defensive effort of none other than Simba was superb. More than anything he had 6 rebounds! A couple of them he had to fight for!
Also, Dufault had 7 rebounds. Dufault is going to be sorely missed next year. He understands pick-and-roll defense better than almost any college player. He pops out and slides back very very well.

If you'd have asked me a week ago or even after the Utah game, i wouldve said no chance in hell we win the tourney. These guys really stepped up and Brown became the leader. I couldnt be more proud, really a good feeling.

Couple good articles. Including more video highlights.

But that organized chaos Colorado calls a basketball team grabbed the only guarantee the conference has this season by winning the Pacific Life Pac-12 Conference tournament Saturday.
The 53-51 victory over Arizona at Staples Center was the type of arm-flailing 40 minutes that the Buffaloes seem to embrace.
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...&format=&page=1&listingType=colbb#articleFull

Pacific Takes.
Perhaps they'll provide a new model for the rest of the conference to follow. Because if the Pac-12 is slow to adapt when Colorado fills up with talent and experience, the Buffs will be ready to add regular season championships to the mantle.
http://www.pacifictakes.com/2012/3/...2012-ncaa-tournament-tad-boyle-andre-roberson

(On Oregon)
They just ran into the Colorado buzzsaw.
http://www.pacifictakes.com/2012/3/...l-bears-washington-huskies-colorado-buffaloes

Would love to have seen the faces of the 'zona fans in the arena when that last shot fell short and the buzzer sounded. It had to be pure gold.

Back