What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread/Roll Call - CU vs Wazzou

Good win. I'm willing to forgive the 2nd half letdown a little bit. After running Utah and Washington out of the gym, then getting up by 20+ on Wazzou, it was inevitable. Besides, it should keep the team from getting overconfident going into Cal and Stanford (not that they have any reason to be before going out on the road, anyway).

Our seniors carried us today. Possibly the best games all year for Carlon, Nate and Austin. We needed it, too. Fantastic win.

3-0 and first place! How sweet it is!

Our seniors carried us today. Possibly the best games all year for Carlon, Nate and Austin. We needed it, too. Fantastic win.

3-0 and first place! How sweet it is!

until they say we ain't, we are #1. need to split some roadies coming up.....but, hey?

The women won from the foul line 57 - 56... great job!

They about gave me heart failure with their come from behind win. They are on a charter back to Boulder now and will start preparing for Cal and Stanford.

I'm so proud of the women's team right now. Seattle & Pullman is the most difficult travel trip in the conference for the Buffs.

I'll admit that despite seeing a lot of opportunities for wins this year, I was looking ahead to 2013 and had written off this season as a NIT year with some improvement to defense and rebounding.

I think we're a lot better than that. NCAAt is a very real and reachable goal at this point.

They about gave me heart failure with their come from behind win. They are on a charter back to Boulder now and will start preparing for Cal and Stanford.

Fantastic.....but no heart failure, please! Go Buffs.

I guess its time.... I owe linda lappe an apology... she is a fair better coach than I ever thought she could be....I'm stunned at how well she's done I really am...kudos to lappe.... I was wrong

A WSU fan on Twitter informed us that it´s "Wazzu" and not "Wazzou", btw.

First place feels good - especially knowing many PAC fans doubted whether CU belonged in this conference and could compete. We built another big lead, but this time the Buffs had the poise/resolve to stop the bleeding and hold on for a double-digit victory.

Obviously you've got to be extremely pleased with this result considering Andre wasn't a big presence tonight (5pts, 8 boards) and The Mayor was off as well (5pts).

I'm so happy that Carlon finally showed us what he's capable of - he's not going to give us 28 pts every night, but we need him to give us to leadership he showed today.

Dufault was on fire in the first half, and had a solid game with 17pts. Still needs to find a way to get more than 4 boards.

And yes, Nate gave us 11 pts and did what he needed to do in terms of getting to the line and not turning the ball over. One of his best games as a Buff

Should be interesting to see how they fare at Cal. The Bears are one of the top teams in the Pac, but this isn't exactly the equivalent of going on the road to KU. The Buffs can win this one.

First place feels good - especially knowing many PAC fans doubted whether CU belonged in this conference and could compete. We built another big lead, but this time the Buffs had the poise/resolve to stop the bleeding and hold on for a double-digit victory.

Obviously you've got to be extremely pleased with this result considering Andre wasn't a big presence tonight (5pts, 8 boards) and The Mayor was off as well (5pts).

I'm so happy that Carlon finally showed us what he's capable of - he's not going to give us 28 pts every night, but we need him to give us to leadership he showed today.

Dufault was on fire in the first half, and had a solid game with 17pts. Still needs to find a way to get more than 4 boards.

And yes, Nate gave us 11 pts and did what he needed to do in terms of getting to the line and not turning the ball over. One of his best games as a Buff

Should be interesting to see how they fare at Cal. The Bears are one of the top teams in the Pac, but this isn't exactly the equivalent of going on the road to KU. The Buffs will win this one.
fify

A WSU fan on Twitter informed us that it´s "Wazzu" and not "Wazzou", btw.

I guess I need to stop writing "Wazzu" and start writing "Wazzou" then. **** them. I refuse to take my marching orders from Pullman.

The team did a good job of taking care of the ball today. Great senior leadership from Nate, Carlon, and Austin. That's the Nate we need to be successful this season.

I'm concerned that Sabatino Chen is a way better rebounder than SHT. Chen gives us key minutes in those short spurts - I like the way that Boyle has used him lately.

I guess I need to stop writing "Wazzu" and start writing "Wazzou" then. **** them. I refuse to take my marching orders from Pullman.

I kind of feel bad though and feel like we should give that to them. What else do they have (other than the win at Folsom this fall)? I've decided that I'm harnessing my intraconference hatred for U$C, Oregon, and Utah.

Nik, feel free to treat them as you see fit. You're just being fair by giving them crap, and it probably makes them feel like they belong.

This reminds be about my "What else do they have?" question: My grandparents went there when it was WSC, and for a couple of Christmases, they gave my parents a big tin of cheese made on campus. They were very proud of it, but I thought it tasted like crap. So, I guess they have their cheese to be proud of.

Hey refs go choke on a gigantic bag of dicks. Don't ruin my sat and I won't yell at you when you **** up my order at McDonalds

5 WSU fans in front of me were feeling loud and sporty until the start of second half. Kinda obnoxious in a KjSU way, but not too terrible. They ended up being pretty congenial to Buff fans around them. One was wearing a shirt that said "win or lose, the coogs will still booze". So at least they come in without a chip on their shoulders while cheering for their squad. No husky-esque delusions of grandeur. I rate them far above some of our other conference fans.

They'll be (L) boozing tonight, however. :rofl:

Back