What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Utah at Colorado

Quite a struggle at the half.

GMFK & J40 carrying the water

That is one bad offense

To pile on the poor shot selection, they tend to overpass inside of 5' of the hole. I like how many assists they have made this season, but they over share down low and pass up good shots for poor passes.

I just can't believe that Poeltl sat the last 3+ minutes of the half and Scott got zero post touches. Have to be smarter than that.

27% FG ... listening to the game (**** you FS1 and Larry Scott). Is Utah playing good D or are we just terrible from the field tonight?

2nd time poster, but once again I couldn't hold back. WHY THE **** IS TALTON IN THE GAME?!? Dribbling into traffic, wild shots, going 3 on 1... same s*** as always. I just don't understand. We have a capable back up point guard in Yaz and three wings who can rotate in yet Tad insists on giving him minutes?! I swear every time he checks in we become a high school team and my blood pressure spikes. Half time adjustment: SIT TALTON. You heard it here Tad

27% FG ... listening to the game (**** you FS1 and Larry Scott). Is Utah playing good D or are we just terrible from the field tonight?

For the most part we have not been smart in shot selection and even when we have, we've missed some good looks

Apparently the hoop is set an additional 6 inches beyond the backboard.

Everything is bouncing off the iron.

Wes is one of the best defenders of the 4 I've seen in college. I used to think it was weird his RS Frosh year when he always kept his arms down but he moves his feet so well and now keeps those arms up.

Back