What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread -- Week 1 vs CSU

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Post about the game in here.

I'm sure we'll be having to moderate at some point when 8 different people start new threads about some clock management they didn't like by HCMM or something, but let's try to use this thread.

Also, you can join Chat. That's a much better place to post your drunken, in-the-moment, mad-at-the-world in-game takes, anyway. We don't archive Chat and you won't have to read what you posted after you're over your bender.

Go Buffs!

This is the first time since like 2005 when I've seen the CU offensive line dominate any team, good to see. Anywhere where is the chatroom? I don't see it

Phew! How many years have those plays gone they other way? I'll take that as a sign of more good things to come this year. :D

Sefo runs a great drive with a lot of assistance from Lindsay ... and then (almost) gives up the ball near the endzone ... again. Hoping this is not a portent for the year.

In the first touchdown pool who had Sefo forward fumble recovered by an Olineman?

Not the first touchdown we were looking for but it still counts.

Luifau is healthy, for sure. Back to normal with the fumble and the short hopped throw. But hey, we are up. Roll Tad.

Awuzie jumped the route. Good scouting. Great feel for the game.

Back