What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread -- Week 1 vs CSU

I really hope this is more because we're going to be much better this year and not because CSU is gawd freaking awful.

No idea why Shay tried to cut that back inside, he could have easily beat the defender to the outside and walked into the endzone

Holy cow. I know CSU sucks, but I'm starting to think we might actually have a good team this year. We are utterly dominating them

Standing ovation at the end of the first. Haha. Those kids deserve it.

I won't rest easy for a while. College football can turn on a dime. We can't let up. Pedal to the metal.

I can't remember the last time that I had a happy buzz during a Buff game. I am usually drowning my sorrows. CHEERS. I'll have another Coors light please.

That was kind of a late hit on the CSU receiver. I was worried that was gonna get flagged and we'd lose our first down shutout

Back