What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*****official game thread*****

:pissed:It's "official" ... Big 12 refs are the WORST in major NCAA b-ball.:bang:

What busshwahh ... the KSU defender grabs AB by the THROAT and Burks gets called for a T?!?

This is one of those games that you have a horrible feeling about. The purple pussies will win. I hope I am wrong, but not likely.

WTF IS WITH BURKS TONITE!!!!

Wide open looks ... and is lucky to hit the rim.. Is he sick or something?

Sit him the **** down!

That k state coach looks like he got his ass kicked earlier tonight. Somebody did a number on his face.

I'm at work traveling so can't see ****...but if ESPN is right and we're up three with 14 seconds left...YOU ****ING FOUL if they hold the ball with near 5 seconds left.

Have a bad feeling about this.

EDIT: But then I am a Buff .. and am used to that.:cry:

I'm at work traveling so can't see ****...but if ESPN is right and we're up three with 14 seconds left...YOU ****ING FOUL if they hold the ball with near 5 seconds left.

They did. KjSU made 1, missed the second, rebound went out of bounds off CU. 1.1 seconds left, CU up 2 now

Back