What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Gameday thread: CU vs USC

Or the 9 other times when he gets the ball on the perimeter with a lesser player guarding him and looks to immediately get rid of it as fast as he can. I like Hopkins, I really do. But it's time to step up and not just be a guy who moves the ball around to other guys. We have Stalzer and the the freshman to do that.

There's a whole lot of factors that you're not accounting for when you say he immediately gets rid of the ball, Scott and Ski do the exact same thing all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a whole lot of factors that you're not accounting for when you say he immediately gets rid of the ball, Scott and Ski do the exact same thing all the time

Okay, many factors. Whatever. The point is if Booker and Scott have to carry us every game, they're going to worn down by the end of the regular season and we'll be in trouble.

Okay, many factors. Whatever. The point is if Booker and Scott have to carry us every game, they're going to worn down by the end of the regular season and we'll be in trouble.

You'd have a point if I was actually arguing against that

Really liking the defensive effort, and a bit more aggressive play inside by big X offensively. I am inching back from the ledge a little bit more.... :lol:

I like the team effort. Tad must want everyone out there to take a shot and share the load on offense.

Liking Scott more and more. If he can hit the outside shot consistantly like it appears he has the capability to, he is an extra special weapon.

Also nice to see that XJ is having a better game... airballs not withstanding.

Good game so far for the Buffs. Will be important to see if they have the mental ability to keep stepping on USC's throat until they expire.

Off to a good start after the half. Josh's rebound very pretty.

No, the point is he needs to step his game up. Period. That said, Enfield is a goon and the Buffs played a good half.

You're all over the place. This screenshot doesn't scream telling me that Jaron has been afraid today...

4yhunage.jpg

Love to see Wes play more with hands up both ends of the floor. Very nice catch and shoot a couple back. Josh like. Ready to act posture. Keep that up big fella.

I finally caught up to the live action, and am very impressed with the performance. Virtually everyone on the roster made a positive contribution, which should help build confidence going forward, the interior defense/shot-blocking were very good again, and Scott has shown he's prepared to carry the team when he needs to. This was a much-needed game and gives Tad a lot to build on going into a huge road trip next weekend.

To the Hopkins comments, I'm not seeing much to complain about. He's been active, in control, and aggressive in transition. He hasn't taken the game over, but he doesn't need to. I also thought his shooting stroke looked a little better today, even if the results weren't there.

Back