What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread: Colorado vs UCLA

Hence "right now". What are you seeing that I don't?

Not seeing anything actually just listening on the radio. But I jut think its funny how one second were going to the tourney and the next were not even going to the NIT. Its really hard to win on the road. If we lose this were 6-3 coming home for 2 games we'll be fine.

turnovers. bad offense. bad defense and ucla isnt playing too bad...=beat down... well we gotta come back and beat the oregon schools. well be fine.. this one hurts tho..

Not seeing anything actually just listening on the radio. But I jut think its funny how one second were going to the tourney and the next were not even going to the NIT. You don't its really hard to win on the road. If we lose this were 6-3 coming home for 2 games we'll be fine.
Road losses this season:

@Cal 7 points
@Stanford 20 points
@UCLA down 15

That's horse**** in a terrible conference. No ****ing excuse to be this bad on the road against very average teams at best.

Not seeing anything actually just listening on the radio. But I jut think its funny how one second were going to the tourney and the next were not even going to the NIT. You don't its really hard to win on the road. If we lose this were 6-3 coming home for 2 games we'll be fine.

Again, I said "right now". That doesn't mean we won't be NIT bound at the end of the season, although that's not a 100% given. I'm nearly certain no CU fans had the Buffs as a shoe-in for the Big Dance heading into this game, either. This was a big opportunity to put ourselves in position to be a bubble team, but UCLA exposed our post for what it is.

Last edited:
bad 2nd halfs against UCLA, Stanford, Cal. Coach?

Mike Montgomery is a prick and Ben Howland must do something right to get to Final Fours....but, this needs to get better for the Buffs.

Let's get real...if UCLA played like this all year they would run away with Pac12...they have underachieved big time. CU caught them at wrong time.

Since cu took that brief 36-34 lead, they have been dominated. Can't hit a shot turnovers etc...

bad 2nd halfs against UCLA, Stanford, Cal. Coach?

Mike Montgomery is a prick and Ben Howland must do something right to get to Final Fours....but, this needs to get better for the Buffs.

Glad we don't have to face UCLA again. Terrible matchup for us with their size. This makes me even more nervous about facing Stanford at home, too

Let's get real...if UCLA played like this all year they would run away with Pac12...they have underachieved big time. CU caught them at wrong time.

Much of this is our own doing. We're a disaster in the post on defense and that opens up wide open 3's as well. If you've got size, you can beat CU.

UCLA is shooting 60% and 64% from 3. tough to win when your up against those numbers.

ricardo patton is that you? opponent shooting % nothing to do with bad perimeter D or toughing up the paint. it's a magic thing the other team has in a L for CU.

Back