What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call - CU vs Arizona State

Students stepped it up tonight. General public needs to match that on saturday!

:nod:

I was thinking that we're going to need to expand the student section soon. You guys killed it.

It didn't help with the rest of the attendance to have a 6:30 tipoff.

Students stepped it up tonight. General public needs to match that on saturday!

Drew Goodman said on tonite's broadcast that the AZ game was already a sellout .... which is a drag for me since I was planning on going with my bro and a buddy and have never had a problem getting GA tickets or better just walking up about a half-hour before tipoff.

Guess it's kinda of a "good news bad news" thing. :huh:

Drew Goodman said on tonite's broadcast that the AZ game was already a sellout .... which is a drag for me since I was planning on going with my bro and a buddy and have never had a problem getting GA tickets or better just walking up about a half-hour before tipoff.

Guess it's kinda of a "good news bad news" thing. :huh:

It looks like I'll have 1 available. Nikita probably can't make it.

I am re-watching the game on TV right now, i was at the game tonight and still can't figure out what makes center court have the green glow on tv, i don't get it. None of the ad banners are green or a color close to it.

Anyone have an answer for this? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone see the Calipari interview where he talked about Tad Boyle? Very nice. One thing he said is that Tad could have had the aTm job. It was his for the taking with significantly more money. But Tad loves Boulder and wants to build something special in Boulder. I had to wipe a tear away from my eye while typing that.

Last edited:
I am re-watching the game on TV right now, i was at the game tonight and still can't figure out what makes center court have the green glow on tv, i don't get it. None of the ad banners are green or a color close to it.

we call it the 420 haze

Anyone see the Calipari interview where he talked about Tad Boyle? Very nice. One thing he said is that Tad could have had the aTm job. It was his for the taking with significantly more money. But Tad loves Boulder and wants to build something special in Boulder. I had to wipe a tear away from my eye while typing that.

so you cry when you masturbate too? GIA welcome to your future.

Can't be sure ... but the same thing is happening in the UW - UA game on ESPN. The big "A" at center court doesn't always have the green glow, but does when the courtside electronic billboard changes to certain colors (not always green) ... so it must have something to do with the interaction of whatever colors that board is projecting and how the TV cameras interpret them.

Yeah ... that was driving me crazy on the CU telecasts too. :wow:

Back