What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Georgia @ Colorado prediction thread

Do I think the Buffs win??? Nah.
Georgia got into the SEC part of their schedule too fast, as a team they haven't had the opportunity to gel yet by feasting on cupcakes like the Idaho State team they play November 6th. (artificial "bye week" IMHO)

That massive line I'm hearing about will keep the pressure off their QB and give him plenty of time to wait for his 6'4" and 6'5" receivers to get open for some gashers.

So my weekly koolaid but don't really believe it pick is -
Buffs 30
Dawgs 27

UGA 38
Buffs 17

Buffs score 14 points in trash time with Cody throwing to Scotty thus stoking conspiracy fires again.

I think the Buffs can win if we can score more than 24 points. Of course, that is a tall order for a team that has absolutely no offensive identity and has not proven that we can move the ball against any team with D1 quality athletes.

It's time to step up boys...

If UGA figures out how to speed rush off the ends then we are toast. Sacks, safeties and turnovers galore.

34 - UGA
7 - CU

I don't have confidence in this team. If they have any semblance of defensive speed like Cal our O-line is going to get pummeled.

CU 52
Uga 10

Why not? The universe likes the cosmic hilarity of Hawkins coaching our buffs so it throws him a job saving win

I will never root against my Buffs...... but the good news is when Georgia kills us we are one game closer to getting a real football coach.

So as much as this really really pains me.....

Georgia- 31
CU- 17

If UGA figures out how to speed rush off the ends then we are toast. Sacks, safeties and turnovers galore.

That only happens in Road games when we spot the ends some time by telling them when our center is snapping it. At home, we use a verbal count, so this won't be a factor.......

Buffs 23
Dawgs 20 Last second field goal to tie hits the up rights on the North stands. Hey it happened last blackout!

Back