What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Georgia tailgate thread.

OK, so here's what we've got:

Sacky - Brats, burgers
Wsp - Sawtooth & soda (coke, diet coke, tonic)
Snow - Beer & some kind of food.
SCB - *
Rugged - Go ahead and bring the bourbon.
FC - Beer & some kind of food.
OU/ Hawtwf - How about a bottle of rum?
Bob Loblaw - side dish (potato salad, whatever. If I have to cook it, lemme know. I'll bring your pan just in case)
Unleash - Food side dish. - do you want me to bring your cooler?
FlaBuff - 3 bean salad, made with one bean and a magic marker. (I have no idea what this is, but I'm intrigued)
Hugegroove - Cookies or some kind of dessert.
GreginAustin*
Navy*
Buffnik - Bottle of gin.
BCS - Some kind of liquor that you won't leave on the bus.
Montana. *

*For those of you who are "just stopping by to say hello", I'll ask that you bring something simple, like a bag of chips or a 6-pack of beer, if that's OK. This is likely to be a pretty well attended tailgate, and I don't want to run out of anything.

To the Dawg fans planning on attending. Bring whatever you want. Or don't bring anything at all. You're our guest this week. I've heard nothing but glowing reports of your hospitality when CU played in Athens a few years ago. It's the least we can do to show you the same courtesy. Please feel free to stop by.

My band helping responsibilities don't start until 2:00 so I'll stop by early and hang out for a bit. I will bring beer and/or chips. Any preferences either way?

...Looks like I'm actually most likely gonna be in Dallas tomorrow and Saturday for the UT/OU suckfest, and will have to watch our game on TV.

However, I'll be driving to Boulder in 2 weeks with my brother who goes to Baylor to watch us kill the Bears and show him what a real college town/tailgate looks like. He's in their band but they're not making the trip.

Drink some beers for me!

My band helping responsibilities don't start until 2:00 so I'll stop by early and hang out for a bit. I will bring beer and/or chips. Any preferences either way?

No preference either way. What would be really cool is if you could get some tuba players to come over to the tailgate and do the Tuba Cheer. We actually got that a few years ago at the B-school. There were wandering minstrels of band players going around to all the different tailgates and performing. I wish they'd bring that back.

No preference either way. What would be really cool is if you could get some tuba players to come over to the tailgate and do the Tuba Cheer. We actually got that a few years ago at the B-school. There were wandering minstrels of band players going around to all the different tailgates and performing. I wish they'd bring that back.

I'll talk to some people but I can't make any guarantees.

Got it! Looking forward to meeting the crowd. It has been a very long time since I was at Folsom and my mother does the bus these days... any parking recommendations?

Got it! Looking forward to meeting the crowd. It has been a very long time since I was at Folsom and my mother does the bus these days... any parking recommendations?

Couple ideas: Park at/near the Dark Horse or somewhere on the Hill outside of the metered areas or down at 29th St (old Crossroads). I also think there is pay parking with bus service from the Research park (Potts Field area) if you want to do that.

might not be making it now. with steph zonked out on oxycontin and the prices of tickets i'm thinking about just throwing a party at my place. if i do show i'll bring somethin to eat.

In. Bringing Sawtooth and a friend will be coming. But not the friend that fell off the bleachers twice during the game and then disappeared midway through the 2nd quarter last week. I'm bringing the friend that fell down the stairs right in front of her boss at the OU game in 2002 (or 3?). I have to bring these people to make myself look better.

was it the same guy who started a fight in the stands, then fell on my girlfriend hurting her back?

was it the same guy who started a fight in the stands, then fell on my girlfriend hurting her back?

It was the guy who almost started a fight in the stands. However, and I've apologized profusely and let me do so once again today, it was me who fell onto your girlfriend. I was pushed by someone behind me, but let's just say a slightly less inebriated version of myself would have likely maintained my balance.

Sounds like wispy is bringing a female friend. I hope mrs wispy is OK with this.

She's a very old friend of both me and Mrs. wispy, so yes, she's okay with it. However, I'm not sure if she'll be able to get to the tailgate. She's coming straight from work and may have to meet at the gates.

It was the guy who almost started a fight in the stands. However, and I've apologized profusely and let me do so once again today, it was me who fell onto your girlfriend. I was pushed by someone behind me, but let's just say a slightly less inebriated version of myself would have likely maintained my balance.

What the heck is wrong with that guy?

She's a very old friend of both me and Mrs. wispy, so yes, she's okay with it. However, I'm not sure if she'll be able to get to the tailgate. She's coming straight from work and may have to meet at the gates.

she hot?

This thread makes me sad. Have fun you glorious bastards.

Go Buffs!

Oh my god... I am so hungover... my head is killing on me...DID I PUKE ON SOMES SHOES?!?!?!?!?! Too anyone I pissed of or what not I'm so sorry. I'm not 100 percent sure how big of a drunken asshole I was but I'm so sorry...

Oh my god... I am so hungover... my head is killing on me...DID I PUKE ON SOMES SHOES?!?!?!?!?! Too anyone I pissed of or what not I'm so sorry. I'm not 100 percent sure how big of a drunken asshole I was but I'm so sorry...

I'm assuming that your post has nothing to do with the tailgate? Just general apology?

I had hoped that someone would post between me and BCS, but I just could wait no longer. :smile2:

Sacky, thanks for the good time. I enjoyed meeting you AllBuffers. Great fans and great fellas. Looking forward for the next opportunity. :thumbsup: Will there be a Sackygate in Columbus next year? :nod:

I took some pictures and will post them when I get home.

Go Buffs

Back