What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Hawai'i @ Colorado prediction thread

buffs come out in front of an inspired crowd of 38,000 and lose by 38.

Yes.

EDIT: and you need to just pay your $15 because I posted some of our pics in Barzil and I'm thinking about adding the one of you with 3 grenades.

Yes.

EDIT: and you need to just pay your $15 because I posted some of our pics in Barzil and I'm thinking about adding the one of you with 3 grenades.
lost my debit card. once i got the new one in the mail, grenades it is.

Our first offensive play will be a too many men in the huddle penalty. From there it could go two ways:

1. Offense can't keep up. Hawaii 24 - CU 20
2. We learn how to take advantage of a terrible defense, play inspired football for home opener. CU 28 -- Hawaii 24. Students rush the field, Hawk says the concrete is being galvanized from the horns of the mountaintop, loves up his players and takes them all to Eliches on Sunday.

Although I want us to win, if the students rush the field after beating F**king Hawaii, I'm going to be pissed.

Whoa......its like experiencing the Von Appen era all over again reading this thread. I'm sorry you guys have to go through this kind of crap. I've been reading multiple message boards, blogs, newspapers, etc. and I've got to say its a crime such a large and supportive fan base has to deal with this. Hawaii being the team to get Hawkins fired would be so freaking ironic on so many levels it isn't funny. With that said, I wouldn't count on it and please don't expect it. We will only disappoint you. My prediction: Hawkins is gone after Georgia embarrasses the Buffs. Then finally you guys can move on from this debacle. Its a sad point for any football program when your own fans are hoping for losses. I remember the years when Hawaii would win max 3 games back in the late 90's. Hard to get excited for football. I wouldn't wish that icky feeling on anyone.

I can't honestly predict Hawaii will win. I have no idea what will happen. Our most recent game is a perfect example of our inconsistency. In the 1st quarter it honestly looked like we would beat Army by 80 points. By the 3rd quarter our defense is sucking big time and we are running the 3-and-out offense again. For all I know, Hawaii smashes Colorado. With that said, I can very easily see us getting blown out of the sky. Regardless of the result, I hope you guys can get out of this rut. I had a hunch many years ago that Chris Peterson was the brains behind Boise's golden era, and my hunch is right. No more Boise coaches for you guys! Unless its Chris Peterson of course......

Hawaii can't possibly win. With altitude and low-oxygen levels, plus all the travel time and leg-cramps, Hawaii may not be able to field a team past the 10-minute mark. This is the easiest game for Coach Hawkins since Toledo.

And Hawkins never embarrasses CU fans at home.

Hawaii can't possibly win. With altitude and low-oxygen levels, plus all the travel time and leg-cramps, Hawaii may not be able to field a team past the 10-minute mark. This is the easiest game for Coach Hawkins since Toledo.

And we all know how that turned out:lol:

I believe it was SD who said Hawaii is staying in Las Vegas this week so I don't know if any of that will really be an impact.

Back