What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official National Signing Day Comment Thread***

Reports coming in that Kaiwi Crabb and Justin Favors are on board. :thumbsup:

Only one left is Cordary Clark as far as "committed" guys sending in their LOI.

Losing Munchie means we have at least 1 more schollie, so hopefully Hawk's trip to Hawai'i can fill that void with a DT?

Only one left is Cordary Clark as far as "committed" guys sending in their LOI.

Losing Munchie means we have at least 1 more schollie, so hopefully Hawk's trip to Hawai'i can fill that void with a DT?

Would be nice. probably gonna do the whole wait till summer thing we did last year or give the scholly to a walk on. should lessen the impact of the small class next year.

Adam at Rivals has everyone in but Duncan and CLark. May or may not have sent it in, just hasn't confirmed either way.

Last edited:
Ringo (scout)said he talked to Mobley and he faxed it in at 8am PST. Rivals reporting he faxed it in but won't announce until tonight on TV where to.....

They also list Clark as a RB and 4 TE's (Slavin, Mobley, Favors and Griffen) along with Duncan as a WR. This appears where they will at least start out in the coaches minds.

Wow I'm underwhelmed by. 19 commits

Ps I mean the number of recruits not the recruits themselves

Last edited:
Wow I'm underwhelmed by. 19 commits

Doesn't include the 2 already on campus, + Moten. Would still have liked to have been surprised with a super-secret, 11th hour, previously-unheard-of, last minute signee, preferably at CB or DT. But who knows, the day is still young.

CUbuffs.com has video up and on Canty's it says he played alongside fellow CU commit Munchie Legaux..... Wonder when these were recorded?

Hmm they list Poston at 6'2 250 as well as a DL. I think it's very likely he becomes a DT in the future. Torres listed as TB as well as Clark. 4 TBs and 4 TEs in one class, I wonder how worried they are about qualifiers.

Hmm they list Poston at 6'2 250 as well as a DL. I think it's very likely he becomes a DT in the future. Torres listed as TB as well as Clark. 4 TBs and 4 TEs in one class, I wonder how worried they are about qualifiers.

Probably pretty worried. Two DL and one CB is pretty disappointing. Maybe they are counting on swinging some of the offensive guys over, but the staff really whiffed on those two areas IMO.

Thought the same thing with that. 2 "power" backs + 2 "speed" backs, so obviously some combination of Thunder/Lightning depending on who qualifies.

Poston had mentioned about moving inside at CU at one point. The fact that we have some good young talent at DE already (Uzo-Diribe, West, Kasa) and possibly converting a LB to DE means that him playing at DT is much more valuable to us in the long run. He is a "strongside DE" which is a better indication that he can transition to DT.

yeah DT and CB were pretty bad. Maybe we get somebody late but I doubt it. Owa to UCLA, I hate Ricky.

What the hell happened with the couple of Hawaiian Dt's we were looking at? I know they might have had some grades issues, but it didnt stop them from getting others to sign with the same problem.

Grade issues are relative. A guy who has work to do is a lot different than a guy who has no chance.... But who knows what happened to them.

Well assuming the two Jones' get in, I think Torres goes to LB and Clark goes somewhere else. Really not sure what his best position is, could be TE/WR/LB/DE. Duncan can head over to CB, especially if Babb comes, which is his best position imo, unless I'm remembering his highlight videos wrong. Mobley, assuming he gets in, could be a DE. I do like that a lot of these guys are athletes and can play numerous positions, the coaches will have options and most of them won't need to compete right away.

Back