What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NBA Draft Thread - Spencer's a Piston!

Further proof that the NBA drafts on potential... Zach Lavine selected with Napier, Ennis, Harris and Anderson still unpicked. Dude didn't even start for UCLA and disappeared for much of the season.

What are the odds the Heat take SD as they could use a PG with ability to knock down the 3 ball? That would change my opinion of what I hope Lebron does.

What are the odds the Heat take SD as they could use a PG with ability to knock down the 3 ball? That would change my opinion of what I hope Lebron does.

LBJ is not making his decision on a draft pick at the end of the 1st. This comes down to whether he thinks Bosh is in decline, Wade is at the end, Miami's owner is being cheap about going over the luxury tax, and whether he simply feels like turning the page on the "Big 3" chapter of his life.

Also... love this pick of Payne by the Hawks. Guys like that help you win a lot of games by doing all the dirty work.

LBJ is not making his decision on a draft pick at the end of the 1st. This comes down to whether he thinks Bosh is in decline, Wade is at the end, Miami's owner is being cheap about going over the luxury tax, and whether he simply feels like turning the page on the "Big 3" chapter of his life.
I would argue all of the above appears to be true. I am not saying that LBJ would choose to stay b-c of SD but it would change what I hope LBJ does. Would be AWESOME to watch SD run the point with LBJ.

I was surprised to see Elfrid Payton go that high. I've seen him play a few times this year against my Georgia State Panthers and he was good, but I also saw Ryan Harrow score 37 on him in the conference championship game.

FYI, LBJ is on record as thinking Napier is the best PG in the draft and hasn´t been selected yet so there is still a shot for the Heat and if so, it actually could impact LBJ´s plans.

FYI, LBJ is on record as thinking Napier is the best PG in the draft and hasn´t been selected yet so there is still a shot for the Heat and if so, it actually could impact LBJ´s plans.

LBJ is a total frontrunner and bandwagon fan. Napier took UConn to the title, so LBJ is a fan at the moment. :lol:

Regarding Napier, that's also sending the message that staying for your senior year doesn't do a player any good. It just costs a year's worth of monster paychecks.

Harris and Noah on Chicago makes them a very tough team. That's a team that won't go down without a fight.

Further proof that the NBA drafts on potential... Zach Lavine selected with Napier, Ennis, Harris and Anderson still unpicked. Dude didn't even start for UCLA and disappeared for much of the season.

Star driven league. Most teams with a bunch of good guys don't go very far, teams without as much depth but who have some stars who can dominate in some aspect of the game go much further.

Then San Antonio blows this out the window,

Except I would argue that they have a bunch of star types, just quiet stars like Duncan who dominate without drawing a lot of notice to themselves.

In the end this worked out great for the Nugs because they got Harris, a player they were considering at #11 plus they end up getting Nurkic as a bonus.

How do you pick a guy who averaged under 5ppg playing in Brazil? Maybe in the 2nd round on athletic potential, but not with the 20th pick. WTF?

Back