What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NBA Draft Thread - Spencer's a Piston!

Pistons are retooling, but they've got assets. I think Spencer could be in a good spot here.

Congrats to the Mayor!!!

Good luck to the mayor. I think I remember another good Colorado guard that did pretty well in Detroit. Congrats to Spencer. We'll miss you at CU but go rip it up in the NBA.

Beautiful

e70aya

Good luck to the mayor. I think I remember another good Colorado guard that did pretty well in Detroit. Congrats to Spencer. We'll miss you at CU but go rip it up in the NBA.

He's still on the roster, though he'll probably retire. He can officially pass the torch to the Mayor.

EDIT:

Good God, Detroit's roster is teh suk.

Are the Nuggets really drafting and stashing players to keep cap space for Love? There's zero chance he comes here and stays.

Are the Nuggets really drafting and stashing players to keep cap space for Love? There's zero chance he comes here and stays.

I think the credit goes to Bill Simmons on this idea...

The NBA needs to make an exception to its numbering system for Kevin Love. There is a fortune to be made on a "Love 69" jersey.

As soon as the Pistons rushed up to draft I knew it was Spencer and said so aloud.

Solid landing spot for him all things considered. At least it wasn't Milwaukee or Toronto. Go Spencer!!

Is it too late for him to come back?

I'm sure that's been said a lot already, but **** it. Imma say it anyway.

Seriously, I didn't see him as a 1st round pick after the injury.

Spencer with Stan Van coaching should be a good time. I have been indifferent to the Pistons for a long time but now I have good reason to follow. I hope he plays his biggest games when the team is on its west coast swing to get the attention of recruits in our footprint.

Best wishes to the Mayor; ? to the board

Is it the skills of the player or the agent; Zack Lavine was not a starter at UCLA but was selected #13 pick overall. Even the PAC 12 player of the year fall in the second round.

The Mayor of Motor City. That's a city that will support their team. And Stan Van Gundy is a coach I can support. Go get it, SD!

Spencer when all is said and done ended up in a really good spot.

And to all you that are playing the he should have come back card.....:wtf:

I hope The Mayor makes them pay - especially the Nuggets who were busy drafting fat euro centers who will likely never play in the league.

I hope The Mayor makes them pay - especially the Nuggets who were busy drafting fat euro centers who will likely never play in the league.

Nurkic's rated very high. Denver wasn't a very good spot for him anyways. Was going to be very tough for him to earn minutes there.

Is it too late for him to come back?

I'm sure that's been said a lot already, but **** it. Imma say it anyway.

Seriously, I didn't see him as a 1st round pick after the injury.

**** you dude, you seem like a miserable human being

Who had the best draft? I don't agree with Jalen Rose, I remember him saying Duke guys were bitches and SA would get get killed. Hmm didn't seem to work that way. That's what u get because u thought they didn't want it before u a black player did. Wasn't it," he was an overrated pussy"? Why did they beat u twice then? Geez,they play just like them.

Back