What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tournament - Other Games Thread

lol @ lamb fans

"we choked"

it's not choking when you score 7 points in 20 minutes

it's you sucking

Was that the final? Only 7 points in the second half? I turned it off because it was in the bag by Murray St.

Nah, they ended up scoring 18 in the second half.

That stretch was from 9 minutes left in the first to 9 minutes left in the second.

I want to root for Southern Miss, but I have the kittens in the Sweet Sixteen because of Fab Melo's absence.

That's a bad matchup for Cuse, I'm nervous about that one. I think I read where KSU is 8th in the country in offensive rebounding, which plays right into SU's big weakness.

Back