What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official NIT Game Thread - BUFFS host cal***

Seems like we are trying to shoot too many 3s...are we trying to tire Cal out instead of trying to get to the free-throw line?

The way Burks is playing tonight with those foul moves, has his mind already been made for his plans after this season?

That was a a serious pommel horse jam. One more opportunity to get the Buffs on Sportscenter, reminding the NCAA committee how much they deprived bball fans everywhere the opportunity to see a legit Sweet Sixteen team......

The way Burks is playing tonight with those foul moves, has his mind already been made for his plans after this season?

I'm still waiting for the explanation behind this statement.

Please explain.

You see how the NBA players sometimes draw fouls? Burks was doing his best NBA moves tonight. I still hope he comes back although.

Sooo ... you were saying that he was only doing what any SMART basketball player at whatever level a talented player would do?

I'm down with that!!! :thumbsup:

82-69 with 3:30 remaining.

Not watching, so 1 question -- how does the attendance look tonight?

It looked really impressive. The announcers remarked several times how great the crowd was, and that the support for the team had been even better than expected.

I think they said it was a sellout, but can't swear to that....

The announcers said the game was close to a sellout. Although, if you had a student season pass, Tad Boyle paid for your ticket. Classy move! This guy is the real deal, folks.

Not quite a sellout, there were some empty seats around the top, but it was a good showing.

I'd say at least 9K maybe even 10. Box score is saying 7600 which is total BS.

The announcers said the game was close to a sellout. Although, if you had a student season pass, Tad Boyle paid for your ticket. Classy move! This guy is the real deal, folks.

Another thread posed the question as to whether or not extend Tad Boyle. I think the concensus was to wait.

In retrospect, I believe that was the hawk-flak-jacket syndrom.

Better lock him up for a long time or someone's gonna lure him away with big $$$$$$. (jmho)

Back