What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official "Not renewing my football tickets" Thread

I don't see how people justify the attendance at the Utah game as good/reasonable. As others have said that is 15,000 seats unfilled in a Pac 12 final home game. I would bet that is the lowest attendance numbers of all final Pac 12 home games.

Furthermore, as others have said, they were literally giving away tickets to that game. So what was our net revenue from that game compared to if we had a good coach and a competitive program? How about merchandise sales? You think people spend as much on those things when the team is the worst in the nation on most key measures?

I was embarrassed watching it on the web. Yes there were some views where the stadium looked decent and others where it looked VERY sparse.

Consider my 3 football tickets back on board next year. Sorry Jon, but you all ran a sneak on 1st and 10.
Run Ralphie!

I will renew next season, also issued an extra donation to the AD just a few minutes ago.

I'm waiting to see who they hire before I buy my season tickets.

We're at a critical juncture, here. Firing Coach Embree was only a small part of this equation.

I'm waiting to see who they hire before I buy my season tickets.

We're at a critical juncture, here. Firing Coach Embree was only a small part of this equation.

Was coming in here to say this. Good first step, but I need more. They say they care about the success of the football team, so let's see it. If they spend big money, I'll spend big (little) money.

I'm back in. They had to make a very difficult decision (difficult due to the "family" aspect). They are already laying some bread on the line here, so I'm back in as I stated I would be in my letter to Bohn, the regents, etc.

Back