What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon at Colorado Game Thread

Tad: "Oregon legit top 25. Didn't play our best. Didn't have Wes in the second half. Injured thumb. Difference was the bench. Fortune didn't have best game. Nice when others pick it up."
Mark J: "Interesting team."
Tad: "Unlike any we play. We can't be tentive. We have to make plays. They take you out. That's why we have motion and why we are successful against Oregon. We did a good enough job on D."
MJ: "Bad O or good D"
Tad: "Breakdowns in second half. We can't have those. D was good enough. Rebounding was stat of game. They aren't a great three shooting team but have good shooters who can get hot."
MJ: "Point guards"
Tad: "If we get guard play like that we know what the rest can do. Tory was tired and we had to take him out. We will need Miller. Crowd was great. Thanks to the crowd. I don't know, did the Broncos win?" "Utah game hurts more now. Tough league. Need to be tough against Oregon." "Someone will have to take the challenge against Andrews. As a fan of Pac 12 bball how .... we have guys who are playing great. Good win."

Absolutely essential win, Buffs found a way with unconventional input. Great effort, keeps us in position to reach major season goals.

Last edited:
I think that was the best game XT has had as a Buff. Loved the way he played tonight.

Same goes for Fletch. He made the hustle plays he's so capable of. The score off Josh's fumble and his tip of the inbounds were 2 of the biggest plays of the night. And his defense on Brooks was really good. He bothered him, which was near impossible the way that dude was feeling it.

And Miller played such big minutes on a night when Wes jammed the thumb on his right hand so he couldn't really shoot or even catch very well so had to sit most of the game.

But my biggest positive was the ball security and ball movement from the PGs:

Dom: 6 assists/ 0 turnovers
Yaz: 3 assists/ 1 turnover
XT: 3 assists/ 1 turnover

That's an amazing performance by that group against Oregon's pressure. So proud of this team tonight.

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that was the best game XT has had as a Buff. Loved the way he played tonight.

Same goes for Fletch. He made the hustle plays he's so capable of. The score off Josh's fumble and his tip of the inbounds were 2 of the biggest plays of the night. And his defense on Brooks was really good. He bothered him, which was near impossible the way that dude was feeling it.

And Miller played such big minutes on a night when Wes jammed the thumb on his right hand so he couldn't really shoot or even catch very well so had to sit most of the game.

But my biggest positive was the ball security and ball movement from the PGs:

Dom: 6 assists/ 0 turnovers
Yaz: 3 assists/ 1 turnover
XT: 3 assists/ 1 turnover

That's an amazing performance by that group against Oregon's pressure. So proud of this team tonight.

WHAT A ****ING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with all of this.

Also the team didn't fold under pressure. This would have been a very easy game to throw away and they didn't.

I was happy the team is doing much much better just I bounding the ball. That was crucial in the last moments of this game.

Also, they are handling the press much better than they used to.

That was the type of game that I had to come to expect from the CEC. That game was a lot of fun. Those that didn't make the trip, really missed out.

Great team win. Tad was fired up after it too. Gave a few fist pumps to the student section.

So pumped with this win. Proud of the bench, and especially XT getting back to his old self. Go Buffs!!

I was happy the team is doing much much better just I bounding the ball. That was crucial in the last moments of this game.

Also, they are handling the press much better than they used to.
Plus, Fletch stole one of their inbounds, was fouled, went to the line and made, I think, 1 of 2 if I recall now.

That pump fake then pass by Yaz to Jelly was a thang of beauty, boy. Resulted in a dunk, a foul and a three point play. Huge.

GOD I can't stand Altman. Why is that? He just seems like such a prick. Maybe I can't stand starched and pressed white shirts.
I'm the same way, I think it's his face.
Your+face+from+step+brothers_eec992_4371590.jpg

Was a fun game to be at. Fletch was the man tonight. Little X with a huge game and Miller came up huge with Wes struggling with a jammed thumb. Guard play was fantastic as well. 2 turnovers by the guards and none by Dom.

Huge freaking win for the Buffs and a nice sweep of the Oregon schools. Keep it rolling on the road this week in WA. Play like they did tonight and they can play with anyone.

Go Buffs!

It's so nice having Tad own Altman. He's done it each way, from going into the 90s like tonight to winning 46-45 or whatever it was in Eugene a couple years ago. For whatever reason, games against Oregon and Washington tend to produce some of the wilder results and style of play.

One of the best hour and a halves of sports I've seen in a while with the last quarter of the Bronco's game and the last half of the Buff's game.

I told you that you do in fact love the exquisite agony of close games you care about when the result is in doubt, as do we all. It's why we watch the games.

AK47 FTW.

Best game by the Buffs since Spencer went down.

I agree with the rest of you about Talton. Best game as a Buffalo.

Tory, Fletch and JScott really stepped up.

Tad getting smarter. Playing 3 point guards when we needed them.

Dillon Brooks and Tyler Dorsey look to be NBA type players. This was a good win vs. a really good team.

That was the type of game that I had to come to expect from the CEC. That game was a lot of fun. Those that didn't make the trip, really missed out.

Great team win. Tad was fired up after it too. Gave a few fist pumps to the student section.
Nice job by the band as usual but no fist pumps to the cheerleaders. Couldn't even a handful of them have shown up? Hope the Big Aussie didn't notice.

What a way to win a game. Great rebounding, massive contributions from unusual suspects and not wilting down the stretch - it probably helped to have three point guards in the game at the same time.

Lots of confidence when it mattered.

I've been one of his biggest critics, so I'm so happy to make this post:

XT was phenomenal yesterday. I've never seen him look that comfortable and confident. ORtg of 151 (second highest on the team behind Dom). When our guards play like those two and Yaz did yesterday, we're damn scary.

On the downside, J44 & King need to wake up. They've been pretty bad in conference play and I'm getting tired of watching them ignore Jelly down low. FEED THE BIG MAN!

Last night on KOA when Tad was talking about Oregon, and he made me laugh. He DOES NOT like Dana.

He said something to the effect of "That... coaching staff has done a heck of a job putting together a very good team" Did not say Altman's name once.

Last night on KOA when Tad was talking about Oregon, and he made me laugh. He DOES NOT like Dana.

He said something to the effect of "That... coaching staff has done a heck of a job putting together a very good team" Did not say Altman's name once.

Do you not remember when tad send in all the back bench guys 2? years ago (I think it was the mayor's last home game) when CU & Oregon were both ranked and we were up like 9 with 30 seconds to go? That was one of the biggest fu*k you's i've ever seen

Do you not remember when tad send in all the back bench guys 2? years ago (I think it was the mayor's last home game) when CU & Oregon were both ranked and we were up like 9 with 30 seconds to go? That was one of the biggest fu*k you's i've ever seen

I love it.

Last night on twitter, someone commented that for not being a rivalry game, the CU vs Oregon games are high emotion and are pretty much must see TV.

Back