What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon Ducks (2-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(3-1) Game Day Thread

No first half Ralphie run.

KOA speculating kickoff 9:05P Mtn

this sucks.... it's going on 11pm here in the East Coast, a little rain, lightning and flooding arent stopping games around here...

It's an hour after the scheduled kick off and the score is tied at zero.

I hope CU keeps it interesting and doesn't get blown out by the end of the first half like I think they are going to

I just love how they say that CU hasn't beat the dux in Boulder ... IN 30 YEARS!!!

Without of course mentioning that WE DON'T ****ING PLAY THEM EVERY YEAR!!!! And haven't played them regularly until 2011.

I ****ing want to hit somebody. I want to fight a small man ... AND WHIP HIM!!!

GO BUFFS!!!!

Who was Sefo throwing to? I counted 4 ducks in the area and no CU players. Was he trying to catch up on his pick 6 quota for the season?

Back