What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon State Prediction Thread

We are going to wax the beavers. 69-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CU 38
Beavs 20

This is the turnaround win that we will point back to and say this is where it really started.

That's my heart talking of course.

I think we can win a high-scorer, but my handy dandy predictor says 42-17 Beavs.

I hope to hell that's wrong.

BUFFS 35

beavs 24

Buffs are pissed and ready to play some football.

edit: after reading that Storm Woods possibly out with concussion. Freshman tackle, redshirt freshman tackle and a gimpy receiver... confident in my prediction.
Powell looks really impressive in practice to boot (the running game WILL get going). Back to earth on the 5th of the 10th month

Last edited:
38-35 OSU

Until we can prove we can win on the road with this staff I'm not convinced the team believes it can win due to the Embree/Hawk years.

This us the game the fans can start believing. I think the players already do. OSU can be beaten this year

CU 41
OSU 31

41-34 Wards son. But we are going to feel better about our upside post this game! Win one of these next 3 and we can talk bowl. But it is a very tall order. Hope I am wrong while watching from afar! And I will!!!! Go Buffs!

:gobuffs:

45 - 30!!

We score 7 times (6 TDs, 1 FG). One defensive or ST TD, 2 rushing TDs (One by Connor Wood), 3 passing TDs -

Oregon St scores 6 times (3 TDs, 3 FGs) and puts up 400+ yards of offense, but the defense makes big stops on our side of the 50 to force FGs.

Toss in a special teams mistake and a couple offensive stalls in the redzone to make the score closer. I'm going all in though. Why the hell not?

41-14 Beavs. Buffs only played one awful team (CSU) and one okay team (Central Alabama State). Shock to the system.

35-24 Beavers. Haven't played in 3 weeks so we'll see some sloppy play. Buffs will be competitive though.

Some stats from a Buffzone comment

..................................beavers.......................buffs
Scoring offense..........41.0.........................39.5
Scoring defense.........35.2.........................25.5
Total offense................475.8.......................467.0
Total defense...............432.0.......................317.5
Rushing offense............55.0.......................96.5
Rushing defense..........145.0......................77.0
Passing offense............420.8.....................370.5
Passing defense...........287.......................240.5
Passing efficiency...........168.0..................163.5
Pass defense efficien. 154.5..................102.1...(lower is better)

This is the game where Pow Pow enters the season.

31-24 Buffs.

Everyone is expecting a shootout and those are the games that tend to be defensive struggles. I like our chances if we can get 2 TO's.

I'm going to stick with my original prediction, but I've seen that they are missing 4 O-line starters since the season has started and their starting running back is most likely out due to a concussion, so they are pretty dinged up. If we can dial up some pressure, this could go well.

I'm going to stick with my original prediction, but I've seen that they are missing 4 O-line starters since the season has started and their starting running back is most likely out due to a concussion, so they are pretty dinged up. If we can dial up some pressure, this could go well.

Also missing their long snapper. They will be rotating two long snappers, one w/ better accuracy for field goals and one w/ better velocity for punts. We may see some snapping issues if we can force punts

Also missing their long snapper. They will be rotating two long snappers, one w/ better accuracy for field goals and one w/ better velocity for punts. We may see some snapping issues if we can force punts
And their punter can only punt with one foot.

The Beavers seem to be extremely banged up. I can see our D getting off the field quickly a few times, interspersed with getting shredded a few times. Alot of aspects (our run vs. their run D, our run D vs. their run, special teams) are in CU's favor. I think CU wins if we get one big PRich play and win the turnover battle.

CU 27
OSU 21

Back