What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official Pac-12 Tournament Game Thread: #10 Colorado v #2 Oregon ***

Oh well. Encouraged how we've played at the end of the season until tonight.

Jesus christ that's the most pathetic and shameless fold in the last two or three minutes that I've seen by any team at any level ever. Weak. Beyond weak. Extremely weak.

Wow, the first half looked like the team we wanted to see all season... the second half, so far, is the team we saw all season.

I hate to say it, but Dana is schooling Tad in this one. Putting on a second half clinic.

The reason why we lose is pretty simple. They have a excellent guard, and everyone in their team can shoot. We have neither.

If we want to run a press we need to learn how to run it correctly, too much jogging.

this is more than heart. this is a comeback!

edit: ok, maybe not

Put this squarely on Boyle. There's really no excuse for being unable to figure out something to break oregon's press. It's understandable for the first half, but he made zero adjustments for it in the second half. Inexcusable.

Second, I have no idea why he thought switching josh ****ing Scott onto any point guard on all screens and thinking we could defend that way the entire game. I've never seen that happen for all 40 minutes ever. Rather shocking, really.

Really hoping that Providence transfer can play. Collier finished the season really well which is exciting, but Talton is not a winning player in the P12.

X Johnson & Gordon appear to have gotten worse. Enjoyed seeing Fletcher play with confidence, same with Dustin Thomas.

Bottom line the guard play is a mess. Maybe a post grad will transfer in this summer, I think that's the best chance to improve the backcourt play.

Back