What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rabid Goldfish T-Shirt order thread

I may have another taker. I am going to make hm register out here and request it.

Also would be interested if you are still thinking about any smalls or kid sizes.

Would love 2 in black, one large the other XL. Let me know how to pay for them.:cool:

I'm going to unstick for now. Let me know when you get new thread for football season going and I will restick. (For a 3% fee per shirt :wink2:)

Are you still taking shirt orders?

when there are more, let me know! i know my size was gone (or unavailable) the last time. i still need one for ubt, and one for me.

i want to wear them to either lawrence or college station. :smile2:

Nice try, old man. Keep telling yourself that the size you need is "tall". In a shirt.

Nice try, old man. Keep telling yourself that the size you need is "tall". In a shirt.

Actually, the size I need in a shirt is tall. Comes from my lack of shortness... :smile2:

Some might also consider a XL to be "fat", but those are likely the same people who brag about now being a LEGIT 5'4"... :cool:

I'll get some XXL's in both colors (maybe 5 of each)
and about the same for smalls and mediums.

L's and XL's are the sweet spot. I think I'll be able to sell lots of gold ones before the lammie game and lots of black before WVU.

I'll get some XXL's in both colors (maybe 5 of each)
and about the same for smalls and mediums.

L's and XL's are the sweet spot. I think I'll be able to sell lots of gold ones before the lammie game and lots of black before WVU.

make sure those mediums are earmarked for me - one in black, the other in gold.

can we pay you now?

make sure those mediums are earmarked for me - one in black, the other in gold.

can we pay you now?

I'll make sure you get your mediums

I'd rather not, once I get back from Montana in early August I'll get things going again. I'll be doing paypal and check again.

Back