What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rabid Goldfish T-Shirt order thread

I'll get some XXL's in both colors (maybe 5 of each)
and about the same for smalls and mediums.

L's and XL's are the sweet spot. I think I'll be able to sell lots of gold ones before the lammie game and lots of black before WVU.

I'll take an XL and a L in Gold!!

Join the facebook group phuckers!

I joined the group, but I don't know who any of you phuckers are anyway.

Anyway... MP, how are the supplies on this thing. I really want one, but the cash situation says that I should wait awhile before buying. Is it a buy now or your out of luck deal, or are you going to have some for awhile.

I joined the group, but I don't know who any of you phuckers are anyway.

Anyway... MP, how are the supplies on this thing. I really want one, but the cash situation says that I should wait awhile before buying. Is it a buy now or your out of luck deal, or are you going to have some for awhile.

I won't have any shirts until August, getting ready for the season. After that I'll see how sales go. I'm thinking I can sell a bunch of gold before the season and during and lots of black on gameday of the WVU game.

***************UPDATE********************

We have ordered shirts and they will be available locally at the tailgate for the lammie game. The exact location of the tailgate is TBD (no not the poster) but we will have 150 shirts on hand (100 Gold, TBD likey. 50 Black). I won't be able to get my hands on them until after the lammie game for people out of state. We will have more (mostly black) before the the WVU game as well.

Also, if you are on Facebook, join the Rabid Goldfish Group and help spread the word to your fellow Buff fans!!

***************UPDATE********************

We have ordered shirts and they will be available locally at the tailgate for the lammie game. The exact location of the tailgate is TBD (no not the poster) but we will have 150 shirts on hand (100 Gold, TBD likey. 50 Black). I won't be able to get my hands on them until after the lammie game for people out of state. We will have more (mostly black) before the the WVU game as well.

Also, if you are on Facebook, join the Rabid Goldfish Group and help spread the word to your fellow Buff fans!!

would you be sure to hold ubt's and mine back?

it is just plain lazy of me to not read all of this but is there an update on my Black XL in this thread someplace? When to expect it, where ot send my check etc? And if I wanted to add to the order can I?

it is just plain lazy of me to not read all of this but is there an update on my Black XL in this thread someplace? When to expect it, where ot send my check etc? And if I wanted to add to the order can I?

Please see post 109 in this thread to email an order (if you need it sent) and I will get it out to you as soon as this new order gets in. Or if you are attending the lammie game, you can get yours at the tailgate.

I just wanted to say thanks to my man who sold us Rabid ts at our tailgate in Franklin Field and came back with a XXL for my buddy.

Can I order a M gold shirt? Pickup/payment at the UT tailgate? Or payment now and pickup later? PM me with pref!

please send all requests/orders to rabidgoldfishtees at gmail dot com

We have only gold tees on hand right now except for two black L's (unless they were sold at halftime), mostly L and XL. I'm checking to see if we have any gold in M or XXL.

LB, I'm dropping your in the mail today, you should have them by the end of the week.

please send all requests/orders to rabidgoldfishtees at gmail dot com

We have only gold tees on hand right now except for two black L's (unless they were sold at halftime), mostly L and XL. I'm checking to see if we have any gold in M or XXL.

LB, I'm dropping your in the mail today, you should have them by the end of the week.

Any idea what the UT supply will look like? Are you doing any additional shirts before then, or is what you listed above as good as it gets.

If there's going to be more I'll catch you at UT. If not, guess I better mail order... :smile:

Back