What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official sackygate roll call - Oregon, Oct 3, 8:00 PM kickoff

Soda I know, but WTF are mixers? Just Tonic Water and Club Soda or do we need stuff like Sweet & Sour Mix or whatever the hell you "men" put in your Fuzzy Beach Umbrella Swirlies?

Soda I know, but WTF are mixers? Just Tonic Water and Club Soda or do we need stuff like Sweet & Sour Mix or whatever the hell you "men" put in your Fuzzy Beach Umbrella Swirlies?
This group likes wine spritzers.

I was thinking tonic for gin/tonics, but you can bring whatever you feel is appropriate.

Actually, whiskey sour mix might be a good idea. We have a lot of good bourbon.

I can bring burgers and brats but might not be there until 6ish. I have to work after the game and worked last night so I will be sleeping for a bunch of the day. Maybe 5ish. I'll check back when I get up to see what you want me to bring.

I can bring burgers and brats but might not be there until 6ish. I have to work after the game and worked last night so I will be sleeping for a bunch of the day. Maybe 5ish. I'll check back when I get up to see what you want me to bring.

5ish is ok for burgers and brats. Figure we will still have 2+ hours of tailgating after that. We will shut down the grill around 6:00 and enjoy the revelry.

In +1, I will bring a few bottles of Whiskey Sour mix, probably get there about 5:30.

Last edited:
I am here. All alone. Just waiting for people to show up. No tent. Seems unnecessary unless you doofs want to put it up.

Leaving now. Don't give up! Conserve air and ration fluids until help arrives!

Back