What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Selection Sunday thread

I want one of these over anything 7-10. We get a slightly tougher first round matchup, but pending a win, we won't be stuck against a 1 or 2 in the second round. Gives us the best chance for making it to the Sweet Sixteen.

This. Getting seeded 8 or 9 is a lock for a second round exit. The 1 seed almost always gets a very favorable venue close to their campus. I remember when we got bounced by North Carolina in the 2nd round in 1997, and playing in North Carolina didn't help a bit. They may have changed the rules about putting top seeded teams in virtual home court situations in the sub-regionals, but the NCAA has a way of ignoring its own rules when the cash registers start ringing.

How could CU be less than a six seed winning the P12 tourney? Anything less is a screw job.

How could CU be less than a six seed winning the P12 tourney? Anything less is a screw job.

Are we a Top 24 team? Right now, maybe you could make the case. But not on the body of work. I think the best seed we can hope for is an 11.

Maybe you are right, but I am a complete homer and so proud of the CU BB team I could pop.

Jerry Palm still has us as a 13 seed, but now playing #4 Indiana in Albuquerque (holy **** so hard to spell). This would be a huge advantage to colorado if we would actually play in this region.

Here is a little something for the committee we all know and love!

429137_10150769186042985_23932492984_11834922_1585480964_n.jpg

The way I see it, If the bubble is for seeds 12 and 13, and we were definitely off bubble, then we'll get a 13 or lower. It's not like the run improved our resume that drastically. They just have to take us now.

We need teams at-large teams to keep losing tonight. Every loss moves us up the pecking order for seeding. We want an 11 or 12 rather than a 9 or 10.

13 or 14 would be too low for a conference champ, though.
I agree. I would love to be a 12. Upside of beating a 5 is much greater than beating an 8. Plus, second round game would likely pit us against a 4 instead of a 1.

That would be bull**** if we're a 13 seed. A 13-seed would be more appropriate if someone like ASU won the Pac tournament. I still think they'll give us a 10 or 11 seed.

Back