What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Selection Sunday thread

Surprises me that a team like IONA cwas chosen over a conference champion like Washington. Oh well I like our draw. An 11 seed is definitely a reward I think.

Obvioulsly the Pac-12 got absolutely no respect from the committee. A little surprising CU got an 11 seed when you look at that...

Committee saying once again they care more about that RPI number then just about anything else. I think they likely know the RPI is flawed, but don't care because it gives them cover to get more small schools in for the Cinderella factor that drives tourney ratings.

FWIW Dickie V was much more upset last year by us getting left out then UW this year.

I'm not at all surprised UW got left out. It would have been more of a shock if they got in. Even though I find it funny that Cal is in one of the play-in games, they did deserve a little better, maybe something like a 10 seed.

I'm not at all surprised UW got left out. It would have been more of a shock if they got in. Even though I find it funny that Cal is in one of the play-in games, they did deserve a little better, maybe something like a 10 seed.
If Cal had won the tournament, would the Pac have had 1 team?

Probably so, from the looks of things....
Damn. I was hoping we could claim that we took Washington's bid. At least we took one from Arizona. Weren't their fans total snobs to us during the regular season? I think I remember reading something about that.

NIT:

Washington: 1 Seed
Arizona: 1 Seed
Oregon: 3 Seed
Stanford: 3 Seed

Oregon State and Washington State both accepted CBI Bids, UCLA declined.

Last edited:
Back