What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Team BBQ Thread

Do we have a list yet of who will actually be here for the BBQ? SIAP but this is what I've seen so far:

Probably attending:
Maurice Bell (CU Commit)
Tyler Lytle (CU Commit)
Malik Horton
Grant Polley (CU Commit)
Casey Roddick
Alan Ali
Jonathan Van Diest (CU Commit)
Alex Fontenot (CU Commit)
Jaylon Jackson (CU Commit)
Chris Miller (CU Commit)
Heston Paige (CU Commit)
Isaiah Lewis (CU Commit)

Possibly attending:
Laviska Shenault (CU Commit)
Bubba Bolden
Alex Perry
Greg Rogers
Will Sherman
Jalen Harris

Anyone have more information on other players? Fa'avae? Cotton?
Oh the possibilities!

Do we have a list yet of who will actually be here for the BBQ? SIAP but this is what I've seen so far:

Probably attending:
Alan Ali
Maurice Bell (CU Commit)
Alex Fontenot (CU Commit)
Shamar Hamilton
Malik Horton
Jaylon Jackson (CU Commit)
Isaiah Lewis (CU Commit)
Tyler Lytle (CU Commit)
Chris Miller (CU Commit)
Heston Paige (CU Commit)
Grant Polley (CU Commit)
Casey Roddick
Jonathan Van Diest (CU Commit)

Possibly attending:
Bubba Bolden
Jalen Harris
Alex Perry
Greg Rogers
Laviska Shenault (CU Commit)
Will Sherman

Anyone have more information on other players? Fa'avae? Cotton?

I think Josh Falo would be a good possibility since it's likely that his parents are coming in for his brother.

Sounds like the coaches are doing everything they can to get as many people to the BBQ as they can. Gotta find any way possible to get the Bishop Gorman crew there as well.

Sounds like the coaches are doing everything they can to get as many people to the BBQ as they can. Gotta find any way possible to get the Bishop Gorman crew there as well.
The fact that neither Perry or Bolden have committed to ASU yet means we are still in the conversation and they are waiting until they see Boulder and the facilities to decide... Of course, this relies on both of them actually being here for the BBQ...

The fact that neither Perry or Bolden have committed to ASU yet means we are still in the conversation and they are waiting until they see Boulder and the facilities to decide... Of course, this relies on both of them actually being here for the BBQ...
However, as Jeric has mentioned, Perry still only follows Fields from CU and no other coaches other than Graham and their DBs coach. Bolden follows Tumpkin and Graham. It seems they both completely trimmed their follow list. Probably just an elaborate prank on CU fans before they commit. NBD

Why are we not trying to get Elliss there? Seems like it would be a pretty easy sell.

Why are we not trying to get Elliss there? Seems like it would be a pretty easy sell.
How do we know they aren't? Elliss is keeping all of his recruitment very quiet, so wouldn't doubt it if he doesn't say much to the coaches either way, or keeps it quiet all together.

Because he's not on that list of invites.

I hope he is invited and does attend. I think he could be a real difference maker for this class. Would love to have him here.
I was under the impression the lists I've seen are players who "are" going, or players who "possibly" could be going?

I was under the impression the lists I've seen are players who "are" going, or players who "possibly" could be going?
The list I posted was simply a list of people I have heard are going or trying to go. By no means is it necessarily 100% accurate or indicative of invites or anything else of any importance.

The list I posted was simply a list of people I have heard are going or trying to go. By no means is it necessarily 100% accurate or indicative of invites or anything else of any importance.
Yep. Everything I've seen here and other sites are just that from my understanding. Really a moot point either way.

It would be awesome if they dig a hole in the newly sodded Franklin field to roast a whole pig the day before.

Not sure if Chad is on AB but looks like TraJon would like to be here, but can't swing the flight.

Should I tell Chad this is against the rules or....

That is kind of the definition of what is deemed an "extra benefit". That would be a big time no no. If you are going to do something like that, #1 keep it off of social media, #2 always pay in cash. Also by accepting anything like that Cotton would be punished by the NCAA as well.

That is kind of the definition of what is deemed an "extra benefit". That would be a big time no no. If you are going to do something like that, #1 keep it off of social media, #2 always pay in cash. Also by accepting anything like that Cotton would be punished by the NCAA as well.
I assume there is something in that long line of twits, or whatever you call it.

Last edited:
It kills me because the possibly attending list are the guys we need to add so badly to our roster!

Back