What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UCLA @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

I disagree. There are terrible teams in the Pac12. We are just worse.

Colorado and Washington State are pretty much the dregs of Pac-12 football, and unfortunately the Buffs don't play WSU every year. It's possible that every other team in the conference will go bowling this season.

What I don't get is Baer's scheme. No pressure? Really? Hundley is not very good under pressure, so we should be bringing at least 5 each snap.

I'm thinking about getting on the Baer's Gotta Go bandwagon.

LOL. He's part of the problem, but it's really the admin. They've neglected the program for years.

To quote Lloyd Christmas...we're in a deep hole, we just gotta keep digging :lol:

Admin is an easy scapegoat - and they've got their hand in it - but the product on the field speaks for itself.

Someone is ultimately responsible... Bad HC hires, bad HC extensions, no facilities, football-hating culture. Yeah...it's pretty much them.
so what's the feel on campus, does the student body even care? are we the minority among alumns? will CU ever get a shot in a Broncos dominated state? Sometimes I feel that the fanbase who actually cares, is very small.

so, 2015! yeah, that'll be the year we go to bowl game and no excuses!!
And next year we'll say it's 2016. Hate to be too negative, but we're not being given a reason to be positive, and watching a game like this eliminates my motivation to try to stay positive.

I'll probably be more positive once I'm not actually watching us "play".

The "scandal" was the beginning of the slide... didn't think it'd cripple the program like it did.

And next year we'll say it's 2016. Hate to be too negative, but we're not being given a reason to be positive, and watching a game like this eliminates my motivation to try to stay positive.

I'll probably be more positive once I'm not actually watching us "play".
seems like we talk ourselves into believing we can compete during the week, listening to the press and coaches, thein reality hits us in the face come Saturday

so what's the feel on campus, does the student body even care? are we the minority among alumns? will CU ever get a shot in a Broncos dominated state? Sometimes I feel that the fanbase who actually cares, is very small.
Not many program have fans so diehard fans they'll drop money and spend half a day on a program as perennially bad as us. If we were competitive, fans will come.

Tad has filled the CEC. Ticket prices have doubled. The fans are here... waiting.

God damn Adkins got sonned on third down. Jesus christ dude, drop the pads and pick up the first.

Man, Adkins picked it up. This board would have lost it's mind if he was stopped short.

Back