What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UW @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

Woke up late today and checked the score. Pleasantly surprised to see that it's 17-7 early in the second quarter.

I turn on the TV and the first thing I see is a UW run up the middle for 60 yards. Shortly after comes that lovely display of pants-****ting by our QB. Delightful.

go back to bed

#31 should be embarrassed. That was pathetic. You got literally thrown off of your feet and onto the ground by a quarterback using one hand. Terrible. Hit the ****ing gym.

We get the ball out of the half... we are in OK shape. Got to clean up the tackling.

Why are our linebackers all so tiny? A linebacker should NEVER get embarrassed like Olugbode did by Miles, who isn't exactly Tim Tebow.

I don't know... I think get to half time would have been the better strategy... big 3rd and 4 here

Why are our linebackers all so tiny? A linebacker should NEVER get embarrassed like Olugbode did by Miles, who isn't exactly Tim Tebow.

I think that if you actually look at something as prosaic as the "facts," you will see that CU's linebackers are not "tiny," nor anything close to "tiny." To wit:

Brady Daigh is 6-2, 255
Addison is 6-3, 225
Greer is 6-3, 220

Washington's are similar in size, or even smaller. (Doing this on my phone, I am too lazy to type in the stats, but they are easy to find)

I think that if you actually look at something as prosaic as the "facts," you will see that CU's linebackers are not "tiny," nor anything close to "tiny." To wit:

Brady Daigh is 6-2, 255
Addison is 6-3, 225
Greer is 6-3, 220

Washington's are similar in size, or even smaller. (Doing this on my phone, I am too lazy to type in the stats, but they are easy to find)

Addison Gillam is not within 20 pounds of 225. Do you watch the games? Did you see our starting OLB get ragdolled by Cyler Miles with one arm while backpedalling? Our defensive players are small. This is a fact. The weights listed on the depth chart, despite your condescending tone, are not necessarily accurate.

Last edited:
Woke up late today and checked the score. Pleasantly surprised to see that it's 17-7 early in the second quarter.

I turn on the TV and the first thing I see is a UW run up the middle for 60 yards. Shortly after comes that lovely display of pants-****ting by our QB. Delightful.

I'd be greatly appreciated for you to turn off your television

Back