What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Washington @ Colorado Game thread

What a superb performance tonight! Booker, XJ and Scott were all phenomenal tonight. Hopkins played well, and hopefully he gained some confidence. Talton played well, too. Great win

Can we put any further points in the bank for the LA trip? :huh:

54 points in Seattle (lost by 17), 91 points tonight (won by 26)

obviously Dinwiddie's injury shocked us second half, but talk about an illustration of road vs home performances...

Great win. Up by a bunch, and the Huskies started to come back a bit, but the team finally put their proverbial foot on the throat and closed strong for a dominant win. I really hope this signals their getting over the loss of the Mayor and and start a late season run through the conference and NCAA tournaments.

Go Buffs!

Now we need Ski to have a game or two like this on the road so he can relax and be the Ski we need to take us where we want to be. Scott, XJ, and the others are important but I think Ski is still the key to how far we go, if he can give us games like this on a regular basis we can go a long way.

Superb performance by everyone. I'm not convinced though that this will be their normal performance in the last 7 games. Hopefully we can get 1/1 in LA trip and beat ASU in home.

Didn't expect this kind of performance. Love getting confidence heading up to the tough game @UCLA

Great game by the team tonight. Several wonderful individual performances and an awesome team performance. I honestly didn't think this team had that in them. If the team plays like that, they can beat almost anyone.

This @UCLA game is going to be very telling. Has this team turned the corner?

I love where Ski is at right now....looking to facilitate and really aggressive on the offensive end

XJ doesn't need to be this good every game remaining...but we need 12-15 points per game from him

Scott was great tonight...really solid in the post

Talton was steady...and that is all you can ask for

You also love not watching Tadball.
Tadball +making 65% from 3 (or some form of adequate offense) = extremely awesome. The defense is what keyed this team tonight. 2 steals to start the game? fantastic.

Good win for the Buffs!! Got some tuff games ahead, hope they can feed off there success tonight and get some wins on the road next week.

Time to get that damned road monkey off our backs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 114
we play every team that is tied with us or ahead of us in the standings in our last 7 games. Hope you all enjoyed feasting on the minnows of the pac 12. **** is bout to get real.

Does anyone know what's up with Beau Gamble? Not that it matters, but he's been in street clothes the last two games.

Does anyone know what's up with Beau Gamble? Not that it matters, but he's been in street clothes the last two games.

Don't remember exactly but someone else posted on this board that he had some kind of an injury, might have been an ankle.

I haven't seen every game but that's the best I've seen CU all year. At least the most complete game on both ends. Good WIN.

Back