What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oh Crap. It's Game Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date
I haven't been hanging on this board long enough to detect sarcasm, yet, but damn it, I'm stoked about game day. Today's my first game at Folsom, after finally getting moved out here. I'll miss my beloved Hokies beating on the Tarheels, but today represents a new chapter in my college football-fandom. Oh yeah, I get to hang with my Buff-freshman daughter on family weekend too!

I have a personal "goal" of attending a game in one "new to me" football (college or NFL) stadium each year -- Folsom represents one huge "check in the box" for that list. I hope it's everything that I'm expecting 00 the pictures you guys post are amazing. I'm stoked about seeing Ralphie run, about the sunset behind the flatirons, seeing what Buff fans are all about, Oregon cheerleaders...

With respect to the tough times CU football is seeing, I understand the fan frustration. I started following the Hokies in 1984 when they sucked and no conference wanted them. I'm actually quite excited about following a team with CU's history as a past AP champion (sorry if this offends, but I won't use the term "national champion" for D1 college football). I'm excited about starting to follow your team when they're not on top and watching the re-building process.

Go Buffs!

Last edited:
I haven't been hanging on this board long enough to detect sarcasm, yet, but damn it, I'm stoked about game day. Today's my first game at Folsom, after finally getting moved out here. I'll miss my beloved Hokies beating on the Tarheels, but today represents a new chapter in my college football-fandom. Oh yeah, I get to hang with my Buff-freshman daughter on family weekend too!

I have a personal "goal" of attending a game in one football (college or NFL) stadium each year -- Folsom represents one huge "check in the box" for that list. I hope it's everything that I'm expecting 00 the pictures you guys post are amazing. I'm stoked about seeing Ralphie run, about the sunset behind the flatirons, seeing what Buff fans are all about, Oregon cheerleaders...

With respect to the tough times CU football is seeing, I understand the fan frustration. I started following the Hokies in 1984 when they sucked and no conference wanted them. I'm actually quite excited about following a team with CU's history as a past AP champion (sorry if this offends, but I won't use the term "national champion" for D1 college football). I'm excited about starting to follow your team when they're not on top and watching the re-building process.

Go Buffs!

I remember my first game at Folsom.
Thanks for the shot of unbridled enthusiasm.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Go Buffs!

Not looking forward to this game but I am looking forward to seeing the best team in the country (yup) play up close and see how fast Oregon is.

Sent from a red light

I'm looking forward to the possibilities that ARE fall Saturdays. Such as '08 OU (Oklahoma) v CU. Until it doesn't happen, I'm looking forward to it.

Back