1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Gawd ... will it EVAR end?!?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by L Buff, May 23, 2009.

1. L Buff

L Buff Law talkin' guy Club Member

2. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

This is for an event which took place before he ever got to CU - only an issue because there is nothing else going on ....

3. jrod212

jrod212 Member

jeezus, when i saw this post, i thought someone else tore their ACL while back home... you got me scared.

4. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Good, I hope they throw the book at him... It is about time he gets what he deserves. Too bad they aren't going after his other two or three buddies that helped bring so many problems to the school and the team.

5. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

the two or three buddies also attended cu? as far as i know, no dna evidence tied any cu player to what happened in boulder - including this guy's, despite collecting enough blood from team members to satiate a vampire.

6. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

Isn't there a statute of limitations? This is not a reflection on CU. Clyde had issues while he was a buff and after.

7. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

not when there is DNA evidence linking the suspect to the victim - provided that the crime is reported within 10 years.

8. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

9. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Nothing to worry about unless people like you keep bringing it up. Seriously, it happened before he got here.

10. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Oh but there is things to worry about! Lam fans and fuskers trying to vindicate the carnival shows that happened with players from there teams. Damn we are dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeedddddd!

11. L Buff

L Buff Law talkin' guy Club Member

Uhhh ... guess what. I'm not "bringing it up." I'm merely pointing out that the media (and our old buddy Baine Kerr) are still "bringing it up."

Yes ... I realize it happened before "he got here" ... but the media (and Mr. Kerr and Co.) will try to make the point that that this supports the notiion that the entire "jock culture" under Neuheisel/Barnett led to the active recruitment and acceptance of this kind of recruit.

But ... if you want to believe that I'M the one who is "bringing it up" (on a BBS that isn't exactly a mass media outlet) ... I think you probably know what you can do with that idea.

If not ... I may have a few suggestions.

12. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

:rofl2:

I think Mr. Butthurt just slammed Allbuffs!

13. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

ya, we are 4 years removed from Barnett, time to let it go and just ignore these ****ers that keep bringing it up.

14. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

I thought L Buff was dead.

15. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

This reflects badly on the university in much the same way that Rae Carruth reflects badly on the University. Not much anybody can do about it now. It's unfortunate for all concerned, but I don't think this really has any bearing on the reputation of the school at this juncture.

16. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

I agree that this shouldn't effect the university's reputation, but unfortunately it will. People aren't really into facts, especially when they are media jerkoffs bashing CU to boost their pathetic careers.