What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oh wow. TX Olineman dismissed from team for Racist Facebook Rant

He is a complete bonehead who actually believes the s*** he said. Glad he got the boot. Hopefully he'll go back to his hick town and attend his weekly clan meetings after he gets off work from McDonalds.

I agree. I was just pointing out how dumb this guy is...yeah he grew up in a small white hick town, but come on dude, look where you are now! You are playing on a football team with probably at least 50% African Americans...uhh maybe you should think before speaking.

I find the comment "small white hick town" to be racist - you are kicked off the team!

I find the comment "small white hick town" to be racist - you are kicked off the team!

:bowdown: I think the term "Fighting Irish" is racist/offensive. Can we kick ND out of college football?

I agree. I was just pointing out how dumb this guy is...yeah he grew up in a small white hick town, but come on dude, look where you are now! You are playing on a football team with probably at least 50% African Americans...uhh maybe you should think before speaking.
I have to admit, "small white hick town" comments piss me off too. I can understand the motivation but what good does it do to be equally insulting and stereotype a whole class of people from rural America. Is it because the suburbs are so enlightened these days with all of the soft, white elites playing soccer . . . . . . . . See, now you have me doing it. I can see why, it kind of feels good.

Back