1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohio State/Iowa...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Nov 14, 2009.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm not a fan of the Big XII, but I'm switching between this one, Florida/Cocks and USC/Stanford.

This one's good in the last five minutes.

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Clearly I'm the only one watching this, but Iowa just had two unbelievable receptions on their last drive to tie it up.

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I'd rather see Cincy, TCU and Boise State in big bowls this year than the Big 10 teams.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Concur. I can't complain too much about the Big Ten, for once, because the Big XII might actually be worse this year--though our top team is probably playing at a higher level than their top team.

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

True. I just can't get over how bad college football in general is this year. Texas and Oklahoma last year would run over Texas this year. Alabama and Florida aren't nearly as good as they were last year. USC looks like a mess. The Heisman honestly shouldn't even be given this year, as nobody really deserves it imo. I guess I'm overly hard on the Big 10 because Iowa is their 2nd best team and they really aren't very good imo.

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

OSU wins in OT, 27-24

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Yeah, I hate those ****ers.

8. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Kirk Farentz is a moron. They got the ball back at the end of the 4th with a minute left and one time out. They were on thier own 40 or something. He just had them do a running play, then take a delay of game, and then take a knee.

What kind of ***** **** was that? Why not give it a couple of tries downfield and get in field goal range. I was at the gym, so I could not hear if there was any reason, what was the story?

9. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

It's not like Pryor was lighting it up. The only bad thing in that case is giving up a Pick 6. You are at OSU. Try to win the game.

It was for the Rose bowl, but winning in OT against OSU at OSU is a tough proposition. Finish it when you can, imo.