1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK B12'ers... TT -7 @ ISU... Who you got???

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dallasga6, Sep 29, 2010.

1. dallasga6

dallasga6 Member

Y'all talked me out of taking the Buffs at Cal a few weeks ago. BIG THANKS:thumbsup: by the way, that's an extra $100 I have to invest in the Boulder economy this weekend....

I need one more game this weekend & I think I like TT. Help a brother out, I'm a SEC guy but like to spread it around... If you have a more appropriate board for this thread please move....

2. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

TT is too up and down for me to take them on the road -7.

3. dallasga6

dallasga6 Member

Yea... I liked Tubby at Aub. but after what UCLA did to Tex, & TT losing to them I didn't know. Beside our game is there another B12 game you like. A lot of folks here in the East like TA&M +3 at Stillwater...

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Frankly, there isn't a single matchup in the Big 12 all year long that I'd feel comfortable betting on. ISU could very easily win that game against Tech straight up. In fact, if I were forced to bet, I'd take ISU.

One thing you have to remember about the Big 12, Dallas, is that pretty much every team in the conference has the ability to beat every other team in the conference. Weird stuff happens in this conference every week.

5. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Degenerate gambler...but degeneration aside, take TT laying the points...

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

I think TT will only get better over time with Tubby. That said I don't know if it's this week or not. TA&M at OSU seems like a toss up to me. I guess if I had to pick a Big 12 team this weekend I would go TT -7. However, that would only be if I didn't give a crap about winning or losing. All the Big 12 games this weekend are too close to call. There are not enough Big 12 games this weekend. I do not like any of them. Too many teams that have looked solid are on a bye week before the meat of the Big 12 schedule (NU, MU, KSU).

7. dallasga6

dallasga6 Member

Guilty as charged, I just can't see buying a hundred MegaMillion tix tho...

8. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

I would take Tech. Iowa State sucks ass. And I would't let the UT-UCLA game change your opinions on Tech too much. Both of those games UT/Tech and UT/UCLA had a ton of turnovers etc... I would look at tech's other games. Actually, I have no idea - as the TV anallysts would say: "we should know a lot more about both these teams after this weekend."

9. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I'd take Tech minus the points.

10. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

if forced I'd take TT - think they win by 10-14 points however I think there are better games to parlay

Maryland -7 1/2 at home against Duke
    Utep -15 at New Mexico (Lobos are **** this year)
    Hawaii -8 at home against La Tech (Tech isn't great & bad things happen to teams once they land in Honolulu)
    Navy +10 at Air Force
    Michigan -10 at Indiana