What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ok I'm sorry guys

I'm still pissed about the game. Way to show up and look high school on offense. Their defense wasn't even that good we just weren't executing. 3 dropped passes for touchdowns right through receivers hands. 2 big dropped interceptions...one which was an easy pick six. Can't blame Martinez for that. We learned in the second half that simple gap fires with our tailbacks were working just was a little to late.

Oh well. Sigh.

You guys need to hire Dan Hawkins to come teach everyone how to work on the little things. Cinch things up, and avoid the gashers. I hear he might be available.

After losing to baylor at home, I can't find it to bash any other teams this morning,even the nubs.

Huh? The only saving grace of the weekend was the fuskers losing. They even booed an opposing injured player and I still want to know if they gave UT a standing ovation at the end of the game....

Huh? The only saving grace of the weekend was the fuskers losing. They even booed an opposing injured player and I still want to know if they gave UT a standing ovation at the end of the game....

Who did they boo? And yes....we did our standing ovation.

I think TX is 9-1 against the corn in the last 10.

that's correct. I remember when Texas beat nebraska in the first year of the Big XII. I celebrated. And then, the Texas team talked a whole bunch of **** going into the conference championship for a rematch...and whaddya know? They did it again! I wept tears of happiness.

Of course I didn't hate Texas much back then, and nebraska was coming off of a dominant 1995 season (which husker fans describe as the best football team in history--and for once they actually may be right regarding their team). But that really set a tone. The burnt orange really had nebraska's number in conference play.

Who did they boo? And yes....we did our standing ovation.

Towards the end of the game a UT player was slow to get up, they started booing him thinking he was intentionally stalling - very poor form for such classy fans.

Towards the end of the game a UT player was slow to get up, they started booing him thinking he was intentionally stalling - very poor form for such classy fans.

I would have personally pegged his malingering ass with an empty bottle, but then again, nobody has ever described me as being classy.

nebraska fans aren't stupid. They know that when playing Texas, every second counts.

As much as I like cow tipping and disliking all things associated with Bevo, I like watching disheartened Huskers more....

Back