1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK Muthakas...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlaBuff, Aug 15, 2009.

1. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

I just made airline, hotel and car rental resevations for the CU-nebraska game. Southwest's fares were just too good to pass up. So the FlaBuff family will be there on T+1, unless the team makes the second round of the playoffs, then I'll have a lot of cancellation calls to make. Small price to pay, all things considered. I should have the CU snuggie by then, it may be cold in november.

Attached Files:

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Being huge means nobody flicks you **** for wearing something like that. If you're 5' 10" (almost), you just brave the cold, rather than face the scorn.

3. FlaBuff

What I really have is a monsterous sideline parka I picked up at the AD yard sale a couple of years ago. That sucker is toasty warm, and the sleeves hang down past my hands. Of course, it's designed to go over shoulder pads.

4. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

bull****....now that you have posted your outfit you better ****ing show up in it...

:smile2:

5. FlaBuff

Don't throw down that gauntlet...I got half-a-mind-ta, why-I-oughta... Do snuggies come in 3xtall?

FChairbanks likes this.
  6. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

why do you think they call them "snuggies"...