1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay the DT issue (dedicated to SYKO)

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by canuck_buff, Jan 7, 2010.

1. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

I begin my return with an opening statement. I am back to drinking more often so **** you spelling and natzi punctuations ****s.:wave:

Colorado Buffs football is ****ed when it comes to good fat hog molly fat assed boys who kick ass in the trenches. I will give the following 3 reasons and defy anyone to state why they are not true.

1. The scandal part where it was quoted by one of the woman who said it was 3 large black men and thus concluded they must be CU Buffs.

2. the whole fa***ck**in Vegemite tree hugging zen **** that Hawks has spouted for season after season and yet has resulted in what?

3. A frontal attack coming from canada on this one. god damn stoner hippies who bought land in boulder and got rich as **** off it and now have this earthy ass approach on environment and eat5ing like a god damn rabbit instead of a carnivorous bastard that humans are supposed to be . how is a good old fat boy supposed to embrace that kinda of vibe playing at CU?

I leave you now to go back to drinking:thumbsup:

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'd respond, but I'm trying to spend less time in the Politics Forum.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

2 was good but your #3 was the best.

4. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

Are you drinking more because the US just won another Junior Hockey Championship?

As for the 3 point thesis, all I can say is your insights are brilliant. Keep em coming. :thumbsup:

5. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Nah Team USA deserved the win. hey is not Canada's fault that 6 maybe 7 guys eligible for this jr tourney made NHL. Example just from the Av's are Duchene and Oreilly . Full marks but be your ass Eberle made every US fan who watched the game come close to puking.