What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Okay, this absolutely needs to be on a big sign...

On another note about signs, who's the big head with the gray mustache? (Not the Queen)

He is the nobel prize winner. David Wineland. The marketing department gets creative with their fatheads.

What about that hamburger one? I recognized it from somewhere but couldn't figure it out

What about that hamburger one? I recognized it from somewhere but couldn't figure it out

Mayor McCheese of course.

Thanks everybody, I couldn't have picked him out of a lineup with a hint that he was the Nobel winner.

can someone tell the dude with the net around his neck...to.....I dunno....get more creative? It's like wearing a sheet with eye holes on Halloween.

can someone tell the dude with the net around his neck...to.....I dunno....get more creative? It's like wearing a sheet with eye holes on Halloween.

Yeah. It's like wearing a banana costume to a basketball game.

edit: just kidding, i love the banana costume.

Yeah. It's like wearing a banana costume to a basketball game.

edit: just kidding, i love the banana costume.

I like the quirkiness of the bananna dude. net guy however is the one that goes to the dollar store on the way to the Halloween party and buys a werewolf mask and calls it good. or he goes without a costume and says "I'm a poor college dude for Halloween."

i think he meant this one ...

larry_eustachy_2.jpg

I like the quirkiness of the bananna dude. net guy however is the one that goes to the dollar store on the way to the Halloween party and buys a werewolf mask and calls it good. or he goes without a costume and says "I'm a poor college dude for Halloween."

I dunno. I say don't mess with a good thing.

First, I love the big signs!

Second, at the Wofford game I saw the PAC man character, I would like to suggest that in addition to PAC man there should be a ghost that is traditional pastel colored on one side and blue on the other. Now the students can pass the sign around chasing each other. And maybe a Cherry cut out and Mrs. PAC Man too

Back