What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Okay which one of you wrote Embree a nasty letter?

I've gone on here and said that the coaches need to take some responsibility for how the team performed in the loss (they have), but I'm still fully in their camp, and committed to patience while they rebuild this thing.

Coach Embree has my full support.

I've gone on here and said that the coaches need to take some responsibility for how the team performed in the loss (they have), but I'm still fully in their camp, and committed to patience while they rebuild this thing.

Why are you being so defensive?

This. Somebody seriously needs to get a life.

Let's face it, nearly everybody on Allbuffs with more than 40 posts needs to get a life; that's hardly a crime. But yes, somebody is definitely a dip**** in the case of this letter.

[video=youtube;a43kowi2ncI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43kowi2ncI[/video]

Let's face it, nearly everybody on Allbuffs with more than 40 posts needs to get a life; that's hardly a crime. But yes, somebody is definitely a dip**** in the case of this letter.

Being a fan is one thing. So is being a fanatical fan. Some people get their kicks watching Jersey Shore or the shopping channel, others watching college football. Nothing wrong with being passionate about things you enjoy.

But being so invested in something you are only a peripheral part of and have no real control over is in my eyes pretty pathetic. I love CU and I follow Buff football with a passion. But the day I'm an asshole to my friends and family or fall into a depression because they lose is the day I seek professional help.

JMO, though. People who want to put their happiness in the hands of several dozen 18-22 year olds they don't even know are free to do as they choose.

We are not like the rabid fanbases of the SEC or Big 12...we are a Pac-12 school...pretty fishy if you asked me.

1 letter isn't anything to be upset about. Nick Saban would have received 3000 lbs of pig crap on his yard haha.

Still weak by whoever wrote it to send it anonymous. At least send it as "BCS" or "tini's mom" or "Burrito"

1 letter isn't anything to be upset about. Nick Saban would have received 3000 lbs of pig crap on his yard haha.

Still weak by whoever wrote it to send it anonymous. At least send it as "BCS" or "tini's mom" or "Burrito"
Hey! If I'm ****ing with you, I want you to know it's me. Plus, I'm still totally Embo.

I'm still fully in their camp, and committed to patience while they rebuild this thing.

I think that there were some bright spots in the UH loss and most of the mistakes are correctable week to week with good coaching. What I am concerned about is the O-Line talent, recruiting and coaching.

Were there a lot of grammatical errors and misspellings in the letter? A horrible misunderstanding of how contractions work (ex.: "isin't"), by chance?

Just wondering...

It was probably JRK being the troll that he is. What if it was Dan Hawkins tho? That would be some funny chit.

I don't like the fact that Embree even mentioned the letter. It seems like the kind of thing that Hawkins would do "waaah I lost a game and people are being mean to me :(". I wasn't the one who wrote the letter, btw

Back