What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Okie State is about to be smeared by Sports Illustrated, but

But it also says that some of it happened as recently as 2011.

You're right, my reading comprehension faded after the 2nd paragraph where OSU didn't think they'd be busted for any major violations, which they could be wrong about.

I'm still stunned that Miami has gotten away Scott free with some of the most egregious crap ever. And they did it right under the NCAA's nose. I have no confidence in the NCAA. They only nail you if you self report.

I'm still stunned that Miami has gotten away Scott free with some of the most egregious crap ever. And they did it right under the NCAA's nose. I have no confidence in the NCAA. They only nail you if you self report.

They self-imposed a 2-year bowl ban and some other restrictions. When the NCAA has admitted that it screwed up the investigation, it's kind of tough for them to levy anything on top of that. However, what Miami did was much worse than what happened at USC and it was a Miami guy who led the committee that sanctioned Troy. I always thought Miami should be hit at least as hard as USC was.

They were talking about Miami today on ESPN. Basically said the NCAA screwed up the investigation so bad that it should just be dropped at this point.

Back