What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahoma St @ COlorado prediction thread

Pickens fellaters: a lot
YOUR Golden Buffaloes: a lot +1

OSU 44 CU 10 It could be worse, but the weather will be an aid to CU.

Sorry Buff Fans, OSU is the real deal this year.

The Buffs will see to improvement next season.

OSU 52 CU 13

Oklahoma State getting rolled last night only hurts the Buffs chances more. Pray for snow and rain and wind.

OSU 44 CU 10 It could be worse, but the weather will be an aid to CU.

Sorry Buff Fans, OSU is the real deal this year.

The Buffs will see to improvement next season.

The weather ???

How does 52 and sunny change anything ?

looks like the husker fans are feeling pretty fine after beating KU yesterday. Trash talk starting early this year?

I say OT. Cardiac Buffs. One mistake loses the game for either team at the end....

I have a strong feeling the Buffs don't have another squeaker at home in them this year. **** it.

Buffs win in OT, 34-31, MONEY kicks another winning field goal.

looks like the husker fans are feeling pretty fine after beating KU yesterday. Trash talk starting early this year?

I say OT. Cardiac Buffs. One mistake loses the game for either team at the end....

I have a strong feeling the Buffs don't have another squeaker at home in them this year. **** it.

Buffs win in OT, 34-31, MONEY kicks another winning field goal.

i predict we wont kick another field goal the entire year...i would rather go for it

I can't pick against the Buffs. I know the odd are definitely against us in a BIG way, but I just can't.

Why do we get teams the week after they get pummeled? DAMN IT! OSU is going to want to make a statement and prove they are a BCS caliber team. I don't see them getting the at-large bid over UT OR TT, but their road to the BCS starts against us and ends against OU at home.

Buff 14
OSU 13

I'm hoping it snows hard, the wind is 25mph+ and it's damn cold.

OSU 37
CU 28

We play better than expected, but just don't have quite enough to get a victory.

i predict we wont kick another field goal the entire year...i would rather go for it

so would Hawk. :wow::thumbsup:

OSU 37
CU 28

We play better than expected, but just don't have quite enough to get a victory.

essentially my reasoning, too. we keep it close just enough to make it hurt a little...and so to continue to make the ATM game rankle all the more. we win that one (or KU at home)...6-4, 3-3 in conference. by the same token, we are arguably 3 plays from being 2-8...

Last edited:
my heart says CU w/Cody flinging the ball around like yesterday pulls am upset
35-32

my head says CU keeps it close for awhile but...

OSU 38 CU 21

If our defense shows up for the whole game we lose by 10,if it's in spurts by 21 and so on....

OSU 45

CU 17

Wow OSU

One of my least favorite coaches going all the way back to when he was a brash idot in college as QB

For all those who think the Buffs stand a chance in this game get it out of your head. If Austen Arnaud can rumble for over 200 yards total offense, ISU over 400 on us and the defense pulls off a last second stop to keep us from total humiliation, it doesn't bode well this weekend

SO......Buffs win

CU 31
OSU 30

Hawk is good to upset one solid South team... we play our best football and pull the upset.

CU 35
OSU 21

Back