What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oklahoma St @ COlorado prediction thread

OSU 49
CU 21

Special teams misses another 3 FG's early that could have made a game out of things, and we give up 14 points to the return game late.

Despite getting the 'W', I saw nothing from the Buffs on Saturday to indicate that they are capable of beating OSU. I see the quality of QB play as more than a deviation from the norm than an indicator of what to expect for the last two games...

Hate to be cynical but barely beating ISU does not inspire much confidence.

CU 21 OSU 42

Despite getting the 'W', I saw nothing from the Buffs on Saturday to indicate that they are capable of beating OSU. I see the quality of QB play as more than a deviation from the norm than an indicator of what to expect for the last two games...

Hate to be cynical but barely beating ISU does not inspire much confidence.

CU 21 OSU 42

It's not cynicism at this point. Look at the entire season. Two wins in the BigXII have come against very bad teams. They were both at home and we barely squeaked out wins. If ISU and KSU had been on the road, we'd realistically be 0-6 in the BigXII. Any competent team at this point beats us.

OSU - mid - 40s
Buffs - 14 (was going to say 17 but can't realistically give a score that includes a made FG).

I am still behind this team. I'll cheer for them and I'm not giving up on them. I want Hawk and the team to prove me wrong but I just don't see it right now.

Better times are ahead.

Buffs - 24
OsU - 17

I think it will definately be much closer than what most people here think. OSU just got absolutely gang raped on Saturday, they're BCS hopes are completely out the tubes and their defense looked like Swiss Cheese. I think Cody could do something similar to what he did this past weekend and if the crowd decides to show up and get into it we'll pull the upset!

Buffs - 24
OsU - 17

I think it will definately be much closer than what most people here think. OSU just got absolutely gang raped on Saturday, they're BCS hopes are completely out the tubes and their defense looked like Swiss Cheese. I think Cody could do something similar to what he did this past weekend and if the crowd decides to show up and get into it we'll pull the upset!

Last time I checked, Tech's offense > CU's offense.

Last time I checked, Tech's offense > CU's offense.

I never tried to compare the 2....but OSU looked absolutely terrible in that game and their players looked completely defeated like the season was over by the end....and I was not so impressed with Robinson...we slow their running game and force him to pass and we can make it interseting

Is there anything wrong with keeping hope and positivity to make it through the week???? **** CU football games are what help me make it through the work week and I honestly believe any team can beat any team on any given saturday. ESPECIALLY at home in college football!

Buffs - 24
OsU - 17

Again, not trying to be too pessimistic, but you could have said almost the exact same thing about Mizzou getting waxed by Texas the week before the CU game (BCS hopes getting dashed, defense looked crappy, etc). Based on their on-field performance so far this year, this team is in the bottom quarter of the Big12 and cannot keep up with the big boys.

Now come on Buffs, prove me wrong.

Buffs-a point for every year Gundy has been alive
Okie Lite-39

The students rush the field, because thats what they like to do.

was anyone else worried they were gonna rush this past sat? I was

Again, not trying to be too pessimistic, but you could have said almost the exact same thing about Mizzou getting waxed by Texas the week before the CU game (BCS hopes getting dashed, defense looked crappy, etc). Based on their on-field performance so far this year, this team is in the bottom quarter of the Big12 and cannot keep up with the big boys.

Now come on Buffs, prove me wrong.

Yeah, but the difference between the Mizzou game and this past weekends OSU game is that Mizzou's loss wasn't crippeling....they could still win the North, get in the Big 12 title and get into a BCS bowl, they had a lot to play for and prove still...at this point, OSU is just screwed and playing for #3 in the South and that's why I'm not going to buy the "they're going to be mad and come out to prove a point" card....their opportunity has already passed

I also look for anything i possibly can to give me some hope each week....:smile2:

was anyone else worried they were gonna rush this past sat? I was

:nod:
We didn't leave after the W - we just stood and watched the students, PRAYING that they would just appreciate the victory, sing the fight song with the team and head home. Glad to see that they did not find a last minute stand v. Iowa State field-rushing worthy! :thumbsup:

Back to the issue at hand...
CU - 35
OSU - 27

Students rush and field and I applaud them for doing so because THIS would be a big-time victory!
:gobuffs:

CU 42
OSU 38

OSU defense gets so completely bamboozled by the astounding difference in the quality of the offense they played last week vs. the quality of offense they play this week that they become totally disoriented and forget how to play the game. Buffs take advantage with 5 offensive TDs, plus one special teams touchdown to win a close one... :thumbsup:

I like where your head is at Junction. (in the clouds :lol:) I'm with ya though. Lets be optimistic. It huts more when you lose that way.

Call me a nutter butter but I got a good feeling about this game. Don't know why? I see OSU coming out flat and we jump on them quickly. Then we suck the rest of the game and give the lead back with 5 minutes to go. Then Cody leads us down for the winning TD with 33 seconds left to play. Final score:

Buffs 28
T. Boone Pickens University 24

Back