What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OL recruiting - a big problem

I will give OL recruiting a B- so far. Big loss is Dan Skipper, but it is not over, things can still develop. I like the Guards. I sure hope this new class coming in can be as good as the 2001 team with Guorode, Rogers and co. That was the last time we had a good OL in my opinion.

What Lindsay's recruitment shows, is that big time school will offer a kid even if the kid is commited elsewhere. Let's see if some of our OL recruits start picking up some good offers.

Who need freshman when we have "Nembot the .... well never mind" 6pack.jpg

I have never seen an 8-pack on an offensive line men.

Hopefully he ends up as good as this guy (Tyron Smith)

441092.jpg

Is the name of this thread a pun? Seriously?

"OL recruiting a BIG problem.

Back