What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OMG Denver Johnson on Solder

Did someone say "good ass?"

shrek-donkey1.jpg

I'm glad Denver spent his time feeling up Nate rather than teaching him how to block Cal defensive ends. DJ and D2 sure had the touch and feel philosophy of coaching.

Worst thread title ever, supported by posting. This is worse than Wally's "turn the page thread". It was about Wally, not Seger.

...no wonder the guys never seemed to be well coached...his style was a little awkward. I had a track coach that was really touchy/feely in HS - one time he came over before a jump, and he kept rubbing my pec...it was really awkward. I did not go on to jump very well.

I'm so glad that this guy is no longer on CU's staff.

Back