What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OMG this is hilarious

If anybody want weekly PM's please sign up here.

thank you. i am sure a number of people will appreciate it.

one thing for you to think about: you claimed that you posted only ONE recap ("The gist of the ONE recap I have posted here") but then also have acknowledged that you have posted more than one ("its funny that you are the one who replies the most to those"). please try to get your story straight. i have several times commented on it (either by the first person to speak out - followed by :yeahthat: from others, or at times i will add a :yeahthat:). sometimes i don't say a damn thing about it. the point is, enough has been said about it that PM really is the best idea for it.

thank you. i am sure a number of people will appreciate it.

one thing for you to think about: you claimed that you posted only ONE recap ("The gist of the ONE recap I have posted here") but then also have acknowledged that you have posted more than one ("its funny that you are the one who replies the most to those"). please try to get your story straight. i have several times commented on it (either by the first person to speak out - followed by :yeahthat: from others, or at times i will add a :yeahthat:). sometimes i don't say a damn thing about it. the point is, enough has been said about it that PM really is the best idea for it.

lb, thanks for your opinion. but know this.... to all thee above :violin:drivel, it just ain't gonna happen. no disrespect but, I will continue to post things I feel are good for conversation here..... I also post CU related stories as they appear in the Omaha paper as well for the same reason, I know FOR A FACT that several here like reading what is said about cu in other parts of the country. I also know FOR A FACT that several members here know I call it as I see it with regards to my opinions on cu or NU, good and bad alike. If you don't like it, don't read (or most cases reply) to it. please exercise your right to put me on ignore if you wish, I promise you, I will not be offended in the least.

then post a recap of the Big XII championship game where the mighty fuskers are back.... I for one, and am probably the only one, would like to see that 99 1/2 yard big dick shoved up the famed "blackshirt" defense. Also why dont you comment on all the Big XII records the Sooners set in that game too.....

no PM, just do it in this thread....

waylon, you have a pass, and always have, if you post anything nu that directly pertains to the buffs.

where people react to you (an no, i am not the only one) is when you post irrelevant **** about the nu program as pertains to the cu program. this is kinda like the film recaps of nu versus your first ****ty opponents of the year (who cu will never play) and how callahan thinks that nu will be ranked in two weeks, yada yada, ad vomitum.

therefore, while i have no issue with the number of things you have contributed to threads that are relevant, i am thankful, as i know many others are, if you would keep it to PM.

end of story. thanks.

then post a recap of the Big XII championship game where the mighty fuskers are back.... I for one, and am probably the only one, would like to see that 99 1/2 yard big dick shoved up the famed "blackshirt" defense. Also why dont you comment on all the Big XII records the Sooners set in that game too.....

no PM, just do it in this thread....
and take all the fun from you? we all know all about it.... and the predictable lousy fans, and bad time you had with NU fans.

where was that undying support you claimed?
humm.... lets just say there are things that go on behind the scenes here... most members not wanting to turn the focus of the queen bee (while hoodie is in bent/pinched position) onto themselves and are quite content to sit back and enjoy your inability to just let things go. Believe me they do exist.

humm.... lets just say there are things that go on behind the scenes here... most members not wanting to turn the focus of the queen bee (while hoodie is in bent/pinched position) onto themselves and are quite content to sit back and enjoy your inability to just let things go. Believe me they do exist.

talk about an inability to let something go... :thumbsup:

you really are fixed on the hoodie. you ALWAYS bring it up. you are a creepy creepy person, and have been since the day you suggested that i let you "help me" with my veil biz while still in nebraska. you creeped me out with that suggestion, particularly as your area of expertise had to do with cabinets and flooring. i have been skeptical ever since. trolling for whatever it was did not work for you. i have been VERY COOL keeping that to myself until now, but i want you to back off.

having a disaccord about whether or not to post nu versus kstate has not a damn thing to do with my hoodie. pleanty of people are also quite content to tell me you are a lameass for posting your weekly movie thing. i asked you keep it to pm, that is all. i also ask you cover the left nipple in your avatar, just in case. glad you found a rack that you like. just don't make the rack dissintegrate allbuffs.

the nipple is innocuous, but it is visible. the TOS is clear.

now if you can, leave me the hell alone. i get the creepy creeps every time you assume you know something about me.

Last edited:
talk about an inability to let something go... :thumbsup:

you are a creepy creepy person, and have been since the day you suggested that i let you "help me" with my veil biz while still in nebraska. you creeped me out with that suggestion, particularly as your area of expertise had to do with cabinets and flooring. i have been skeptical ever since. trolling for whatever it was did not work for you. i have been VERY COOL keeping that to myself until now, but i want you to back off.

funny, I have helped several other businesses with start up ideas, currently helping an Auto body shop owned by my neighbor.... It is a way to burn off stress from my own company and let my creative side take the lead.... I really enjoy it the start-up process, cold calls are my favorite, brainstorming ideas into tangible concepts is what I love. to bad you mis-read the intent back when you were in GI, it would have been fun. I must say, yours by far was/is the most unique niche-product offering I have seen. you are correct without to many details, we do a ton of business with cabinetry but it is commercial cabinetry and fixtures, I have a lot of contacts with the regions retail clothing stores and the companies that build their in-store display fixtures. it would have been fun to supply you with leads, names, ideas, etc.... obviously you have other perceptions of what was "trolled" for..... my wife will get quite a charge out of this, looks like she was right again.

and the nipple stays until Matt says it goes. and the hoodie thing that is "creepy creepy" was part of an open chat before/during/after a cu game, if you dont want to be reminded of it dont toss it out there like a newspaper.

funny, I have helped several other businesses with start up ideas, currently helping an Auto body shop owned by my neighbor.... It is a way to burn off stress from my own company and let my creative side take the lead.... I really enjoy it the start-up process, cold calls are my favorite, brainstorming ideas into tangible concepts is what I love. to bad you mis-read the intent back when you were in GI, it would have been fun. I must say, yours by far was/is the most unique niche-product offering I have seen. you are correct without to many details, we do a ton of business with cabinetry but it is commercial cabinetry and fixtures, I have a lot of contacts with the regions retail clothing stores and the companies that build their in-store display fixtures. it would have been fun to supply you with leads, names, ideas, etc.... obviously you have other perceptions of what was "trolled" for..... my wife will get quite a charge out of this, looks like she was right again.

and the nipple stays until Matt says it goes. and the hoodie thing that is "creepy creepy" was part of an open chat before/during/after a cu game, if you dont want to be reminded of it dont toss it out there like a newspaper.

1. you were one of two people there that day who i do not talk to on a regular basis. the other person is not fixated on it, as you are.

2. why would i need fixtures and displays when i was adamant that it was to be a side business, not a physical store, and was absolutely set up and squared away with a beautiful website? this is only one reason your insistence to help out was strange as hell. i was as busy, while that was an interest, as i cared to be, and needed no contacts, being busier, really, than i should have been. guess what? i don't need your help with tribal crafts either, having the right contacts to be busier than i want crafting now, too. what this means is leave me alone with respect to anything personal.

if you want to keep it football, go on ahead.

hey waylon

he has a new post up and I think he is talking about you :lol:

signs025.gif

and take all the fun from you? we all know all about it.... and the predictable lousy fans, and bad time you had with NU fans.

hey waylon, even my friends in ****braska that were fusker fans before you were even more than a wet dream admit the fan base for the fuskers and their "class" has taken a serious downturn since hillbilly throatslash and pederson were hired. even they admit to bad actions, language and such while attending games in stinkoln by fusker fans to other teams fans and even other fusker fans.....

so my comments about fusker fans seem to be also the same as other fusker fans.....

to bad your red tinted kool-aid glasses prevent you from seeing this......

also I believe the officials at arrowhead stadium are still needing 99 1/2 yards of field.... has hillbilly throatslash passed it back out yet???? :thumbsup:

the interesting thing about last year's b12cg include the following:

1. ubt has said about 15 times (aside from my accounts) that he did not go, as he was on a biz trip. some people can't comprehend that.

2. it is also percieved that everyone in our party had a horrible time bc some dippy, fat husker broad popped off about class and got fusker choices from the night before and sal rammed down her throat, and because some husker was a little liberal with their keys (the second time i have experienced that particular behavior).

in truth, that was one hell of a time! i loved staying where we did, i loved shopping, i loved the dining out scene, i loved the game, i loved the locals, i loved how adorable the sooner fans were (bw - it can and does happen), i freeking loved the seats... it was COLD but WOW what an experience!!!

99 1/2 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 1/2 bottles of beer!

These offseason threads are starting to suck.

Starting to suck, like that flaming pile of dung outside Lincoln is "starting" to stink...:smile2:

If we don't get at least some practice reports soon, we are going to have to make up things to argue about....oops, too late!:lol:

Back