What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Once Again, Someone Messed Up Stats....

Screw Creek and the 4,000 students that go there.

Both Mullen AND Creek have an unfair advantage in athletics. That's a fact.

Go Panthers. Screw the Centennial League, we're ditching you losers anyway.

My dad's a Panther and he knew better than to have me go to that school. He learned Creek is where its at.:thumbsup:

My dad's a Panther and he knew better than to have me go to that school. He learned Creek is where its at.:thumbsup:

I do agree with Sackman. It's hard to compete with schools with a 4000 student body compared to 800-1000 one. Its a shame Colorado doesn't have more huge schools so they can make a 6A class. I mean Boulder vs Creek should be like a 3A school vs Boulder given their student populations. Just my opinion though.

I do agree with Sackman. It's hard to compete with schools with a 4000 student body compared to 800-1000 one. Its a shame Colorado doesn't have more huge schools so they can make a 6A class. I mean Boulder vs Creek should be like a 3A school vs Boulder given their student populations. Just my opinion though.

Nobody makes Boulder play in 5A if they're small enough to play 3A or 4A. Schools have the choice to play up, but they cannot play down.

BTW, BHS's enrollment is approx. 1,900 and Creek's is 3,700. Less than a 2:1 disparity and a far cry from the 4:1 or 5:1 you suggested it is.

Christ Almighty. ANOTHER High School smack thread?

It seems to happen every time someone mentions Creek (even if the reference is only to tell someone where a Buff went to HS). Lots of big chips on shoulders around here from the non-Creekers.

Nobody makes Boulder play in 5A if they're small enough to play 3A or 4A. Schools have the choice to play up, but they cannot play down.

BTW, BHS's enrollment is approx. 1,900 and Creek's is 3,700. Less than a 2:1 disparity and a far cry from the 4:1 or 5:1 you suggested it is.

A 2:1 discrepancy isn't enough for you? :huh:

But hey, it's all good. BHS and FHS are both moving out of the Centennial league so we don't have to deal with a bunch of cheating asshats. I guess it's going to suck having one of the leagues best basketball programs bolt, but I suspect you'll do just fine.

A 2:1 discrepancy isn't enough for you? :huh:

But hey, it's all good. BHS and FHS are both moving out of the Centennial league so we don't have to deal with a bunch of cheating asshats. I guess it's going to suck having one of the leagues best basketball programs bolt, but I suspect you'll do just fine.

I never lost to the purple panthers and I don't give a sh*t what they are doing now. But you can still make excuses for them if you want. Just make sure they never play a school with a smaller population...that would be cheating..:huh:

I never lost to the purple panthers and I don't give a sh*t what they are doing now. But you can still make excuses for them if you want. Just make sure they never play a school with a smaller population...that would be cheating..:huh:

I'll just make sure they never play a school with half the number of students. Fair enough?

I'll just make sure they never play a school with half the number of students. Fair enough?

Ok, and I will make sure Creek only plays five games a year, or plays the same teams multiple times since other schools aren't big enough...:huh:

Or I will just make sure the 2,500 goth/emo students don't try out for the sports teams...

I will also make sure the athletes who either want to be a superstar at a smaller school or don't think they will make the Creek team, go somewhere else..(happens all the time) Matt Bouldin lived in the Cherry Creek area...

In reality, BHS should be playing the likes of Longmont High, but LHS is about 200 students under the 5A limit. So you tell me, which is more equitable, BHS playing a school that has 300 fewer students or a school that has 1,800 more?

Creek should be in a different classification than BHS. But they aren't. So BHS and FHS are leaving that league. well, that and the fact that it's completely idotic to travel down to the gates of hell for a facking swim meet.

People who hate on Creek are usually burger flippers with a serious case of little man's disease.

Those with a brain in between their ears know that Mullen is the school that has the unfair advantage and needs to be hated!:wink2::smile2:

High school hero, allbuffs zero....

Everyone knows Creek blows, this is just a given.

I remember watching my Heritage friends go stomp the Creek boys in the 5A soccer semi's awhile back. Very gratifying, since Creek thinks they are Gods gift to everything.

Everyone knows Creek blows, this is just a given.

I remember watching my Heritage friends go stomp the Creek boys in the 5A soccer semi's awhile back. Very gratifying, since Creek thinks they are Gods gift to everything.

Isn't that true?:lol: Anyways I dont think I ever saw a soccer game. How about the big 3? Football, Baseball, Basketball. If you want to talk smaller sports we can all day. Win Tennis boys and girls every year, without breaking a sweat. Girls swimming almost every year, they were on the box of wheaties, because they had won so many years in a row.

[/B]

Isn't that true?:lol: Anyways I dont think I ever saw a soccer game. How about the big 3? Football, Baseball, Basketball. If you want to talk smaller sports we can all day. Win Tennis boys and girls every year, without breaking a sweat. Girls swimming almost every year, they were on the box of wheaties, because they had won so many years in a row.

Plft, well of course you country-club turds win tennis every year!

Although I shouldn't talk, Heritage dominates golf every year... hahaha

Also, Soccer isn't a small sport... it is much bigger then Baseball, that's for sure. Heritage also pulled the state championship 4-5 years ago.

I don't care tho, I don't know why I reentered this thread, I hated high school and hated Heritage...

I must be bored at work again today

First of all...HS Soccer in Colorado pails in comparison to Baseball. Colorado has turned into a very good baseball state and would only become better if one of the local schools had a team....and don't say UNC. Further, while Creek has the advantage of numbers...they still seem to have taken care of business more often the not. If you want to hate...by all means, go right on ahead.

I'll take mine supersized please...oh yeah, and hold the pickles!

UNC just swept #20 Texas A&M, with mostly Colorado kids

For all you Creek haters, I have some good news for you...Channel 4 News is doing an investigation report on Creek Athletics. Mainly the Athletic Director (who is a slimy POS). He is a NCAA Basketball Ref. He has missed 55 school days this year. Long story short, they have already demoted him, and hired an assistant-AD. Not sure when this is going to air, but sometime soon.

They also just hired the Basketball coach as the football coach, he is going to do double duty. Personally I dont like it all.

What always amazes me is how the Creek apologists steadfastly deny that they enjoy any kind of advantage over the rest of the schools in the state.

It's always like "What? Us?!? We don't have any advantage over anybody, we're just better than them." :huh:

I will use an analogy. Creek is like America (awesome and powerful and everyone is jealous) and all other schools are like the other countries around the world (weak, pathetic, jealous of America, and love to complain!!)

In God we trust!

:thumbsup:

I will use an analogy. Creek is like America (awesome and powerful and everyone is jealous) and all other schools are like the other countries around the world (weak, pathetic, jealous of America, and love to complain!!)

In God we trust!

:thumbsup::smile2:

Actually, it is fun to have a villain in high school sports. Mullen and Creek fill that role. It makes it more interesting when there is someone to chase.

In God we trust!

Texas has much bigger high schools than creek. Sounds like creek is more like france (whiny complainers who think they are important)

:smile2::lol:

Back