What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One Other Stupid Coaching Blunder I Must Bring Up

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Why the hell was CU running the ball after Speedy's 1st rush (12 yds) after CU recovered the fumble ?

Buffs should have just knelt. UGA would have still called the TO.... then it would have been 2nd down and no TO's left. Kneel on 2nd & 3rd downs and game over.
Crap.... would have thought our coaching staff would known better after just witnessing Georgia turn it over. :facepalm:

again... thank God the players were able to overcome some of the coaching that should/could have cost them the win-

Last edited:
We aren't good at math, and don't have much experience going into victory formation.

I was wondering the same thing

Was sitting in the stands wondering the same thing. A fumble and we're out of it again. Would love to see the coaches explain their logic on that one, or actually two, because I think Speedy ran it twice.

My younger brother called me after the game and was excited about the win and asked me if I thought we were turning the corner, I said that I believe we have players to be competitive but the biggest obstacle to that success is Dan Hawkins himself, that even when the kids do what they have to do, Hawkins will do something stupid that will force the kids to overcome his mistake.

Back