1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Other Stupid Coaching Blunder I Must Bring Up

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Why the hell was CU running the ball after Speedy's 1st rush (12 yds) after CU recovered the fumble ?

Buffs should have just knelt. UGA would have still called the TO.... then it would have been 2nd down and no TO's left. Kneel on 2nd & 3rd downs and game over.
    Crap.... would have thought our coaching staff would known better after just witnessing Georgia turn it over. :facepalm:

again... thank God the players were able to overcome some of the coaching that should/could have cost them the win-
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. Buff_since76

Buff_since76 Still a fan... Club Member

Apr 9, 2009
    We aren't good at math, and don't have much experience going into victory formation.

I was wondering the same thing
  3. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Was sitting in the stands wondering the same thing. A fumble and we're out of it again. Would love to see the coaches explain their logic on that one, or actually two, because I think Speedy ran it twice.
  4. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

Nov 16, 2006
    My younger brother called me after the game and was excited about the win and asked me if I thought we were turning the corner, I said that I believe we have players to be competitive but the biggest obstacle to that success is Dan Hawkins himself, that even when the kids do what they have to do, Hawkins will do something stupid that will force the kids to overcome his mistake.