What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

One week

Posted in another thread but is anyone going to the first practice on Tuesday? I'll most likely end up going

Anyone know how sipili is doing? I hope he steps up this year,had back problems last year. Cabral was very high on him. They have him and burton listed at 266 and 260? Could there be a move at de for either of the two?

Anyone know how sipili is doing? I hope he steps up this year,had back problems last year. Cabral was very high on him. They have him and burton listed at 266 and 260? Could there be a move at de for either of the two?
I've heard Sipili added on some weight. Rumor is he migh make a move to the dline. Not sure where though.

I don't think Burton will make a change of positions. I think he'll stay put.

I've heard Sipili added on some weight. Rumor is he migh make a move to the dline. Not sure where though.

I don't think Burton will make a change of positions. I think he'll stay put.

Yeah, they're both pretty big. I would think at least one will make the move to DE. I really had high hopes for Burton after his freshman season and then again after last Spring, but it has not translated to the field.

Back